Mini 2 pound short term challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Im in (better late then never right?)- I will settle for 1lb I just want to see my ticker say 60! sooooo bad. But I have been sick all this week (achoo bad cold) so no gym for me - hopefully by tomorrow I can get back to the gym and this little challenge will get me moving again:grumble:
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    WHOOOHOOOO!!!
    Even the day after the turkey and stuffing and two days of no time to workout, I have still keep my two pounds off!!!!

My schedule is a bit out of whack from Black Friday shopping (started at midnight and finished at 10am).
    I am going to start counting and exercising again tomorrow... It is so hard to know how to count all he home made stuff especially when thee elders make it.... I think they still use lard or crisco or something nasty like that.

I am just so psyched that I didn't gain any weight!!!! Yeah!!!!!!

Maybe by Monday I'll have more of a loss to report.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Chrisshy, I had no idea you had such a health issue. I am glad to hear you are feeling good now. Are you in remission? I hope so. Stay healthy.
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I thought I was a total failure in this group, but it looks like I've lost 1lb. Well, considering that I also went up in the meantime, I lost 1.5lbs :laugh: . That doesn't count though, right? :angry: OK, so... sort of the black sheep I assume, but 1st of Dec and Monday is a good place to restart, right? :smile:

So: 128lbs today and striving for 124lbs until Dec. 17. Let's see if 3 weeks will do the trick.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Ok Girls with company and shopping i've been off for a few days - I didn't even log my food!

I hope I did ok - I will weigh in a bit.

Great job everyone - if you've not checked in, check in.....so we can all do this together!!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    So official Dec 1 weigh in.........4.8 pounds! This the biggest short term loss I've had.

These little challenges really help!

Thank you all for joining me in this venture - my goal was 30 pounds in 3 months with this challenge - I hit 32.8 pounds gone in 3 months.

Please check in if you haven't yet....

Happy December!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you guys having another mini challenge in Dec? I'vebeen falling off the wagon lately. I reached my goal back in Sep but since October I have gained 4lbs. I have lost my motivation, gotten a little lazy. :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    We haven't discuss starting a new one. My next goal/challenge to myself is 7 pounds by December 31 that will put me at 40 pounds in 4 months and under 200. Anyone up for another challenge....

I "joined" this thread http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/29587-january-1st
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    My ticker changed!!!!!!

I have lost 5 lbs on this challenge!!! I am feeling so up!!!! I feel like I am taking control of my life. The fridge is losing its hold (at least this month). I have a total loss of 9 lbs and only 51 left to go. I am basically 1/6 of the way to my goal!!! Yeah!!!!!!

chrisshy, I am going to join the Jan 1 challenge as well. I need the little goals. I am shooting for 5 more pounds by the 15th of December.

Wanda
  • chrissyh
    Options
    My ticker changed!!!!!!

I have lost 5 lbs on this challenge!!! I am feeling so up!!!! I feel like I am taking control of my life. The fridge is losing its hold (at least this month). I have a total loss of 9 lbs and only 51 left to go. I am basically 1/6 of the way to my goal!!! Yeah!!!!!!

chrisshy, I am going to join the Jan 1 challenge as well. I need the little goals. I am shooting for 5 more pounds by the 15th of December.

Wanda

Great job Wanda! Let's keep up supporting each other! I've got 57 pounds to go overall. But little by little......
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Hi Everyone - started a new one....10 pound countdown to the New Year

It's 10 pounds for me but could be 5 for you by 12/31 - anyone care to join....

Here's the thread....
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/31468-10-pound-countdown-to-the-new-year
  • kwill23
    kwill23 Posts: 122
    Options
    I weighed myself on wednesday and was down 4 lbs, but i gained back a few so i didn't exactly make it.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    kwill23 - anything of a loss is a celebration! Hoidays are so hard!!!