Writing today off!

Options
5000 quick added calories. Job done.

Replies

• Wantingtolose1
    Wantingtolose1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I wrote today off too. Weighed myself this morning and was at maintenance so I'll see what the damage is tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed your day
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    back to the grindstone tomorrow. I highly doubt I am gonna regain all 60 some odd pounds I lost from today's feasting, and damnit, christmas is just once a year. :) I did the same thing on thanksgiving (no f***s given!)
  • liannexxx
    liannexxx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Nope. Today I refuse. I appreciate I might have had one two many negative carbs BUT not today. (Help me. I need help as I am now staring at a bottle of wine) xx MERRY X MAS EVERYONE XX
  • KeepTheFaith9
    KeepTheFaith9 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I agree! Did the same thing on Thanksgiving and was back down to target range within a week. Enjoy everyone - Merry Christmas!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

shameless self promotion …I like it!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    liannexxx wrote: »
    Nope. Today I refuse. I appreciate I might have had one two many negative carbs BUT not today. (Help me. I need help as I am now staring at a bottle of wine) xx MERRY X MAS EVERYONE XX

what is a negative carb?
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    There's pictures.

Just sayin'. ;)

I'm logging all I'm eating so I can have it for later. It's relieving to just eat again.

• RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Yep, yep. I've probably had my days worth just with the breakfast I had. Lol.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    I woke up .2 pounds heavier than when I got in bed. While it could be a digital scale thing but typically it is .4-.8 pounds less.

While I am not concerned over .2 at least I did not screw up like Thanksgiving and woke up 6 pounds heavier due to carb loading and the water that came with the carbs.
  • sophomorelove
    sophomorelove Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a big dinner yet (one coming up tomorrow, and one on Saturday), but so far I don't feel tempted to eat any more than usual. My plan is to load up on salad and water before the big meals. I'll be logging everything without thinking too much of the target these following days. I'm just trying to take the drama out of dining.
  • carlosjenno
    carlosjenno Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I've just been for a run! Three tins of Stella and a glass of Rioja and then a quick 5k. I certainly felt it!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I say, eat, drink, be merry,..... then work it off.
  • Wantingtolose1
    Wantingtolose1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Weighed myself this morning and only up 200 grams which I would normally consider a normal fluctuation. Even though I did not count I did not go crazy. Think I've done well this Christmas season maintaining my weight and it has taught me that you don't have to gain weight this time of year
  • kenorus
    kenorus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I say, eat, drink, be merry,..... then work it off.

yep agree. Walked a good 10 k this afternoon. Now to have a great dinner and some vino. Tomorrow is a new day and i will walk the same and do some weights tomorrow. Enjoy everyone and merry christmas it only comes once a year!
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I second that!
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm at maintenance anyway and not actually against gaining a few lbs. Today is defo over maintenance cals and tomorrow most likely will be too. Can't do *that* much damage but a few lbs on won't hurt me. Merry Christmas all!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

It's not self promotion- it's helping others see the light. I'm doing community service.... I'm still trying to convince my parole officer.
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I ate whatever I wanted but I still made time this evening to go to the gym and do Legs. Not quite so devastaing.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

It's not self promotion- it's helping others see the light. I'm doing community service.... I'm still trying to convince my parole officer.

LOL! Today has been written off... Totally wandering over to JoRocka's thread to claim all my calories... I quick-added 4000 this morning. I'm not quite sure that's enough..... Not a single care given. This whole past week has been a wash. Doh!