Replies

• RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Teryaki wings and celery with ranch.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Sister and BIL came over to watch the Bronco's. She brought some more treats that hadn't been cool enough when Margie left yesterday. This is a white chocolate drop cookie. Pretty good.

7qv3u9lgblul.jpg
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    This evening's supper:

Instant Beef Ramen. Coke, Stars & Stripes Diet Cola, and water to drink
  • Killmenext
    Killmenext Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yum yum!

llScQzv.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I had this for lunch today, and was still full when I got home, so bypassing dinner tonight. I'll probably just have an apple later. This was a barbeque chicken sandwich with a side of baked beans and a mixed greens salad. Messy, but really good.

m9emmz2j3vt7.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    This is the special Christmas lunch edition of WFS?????. My two male coworkers went to the store after food, and they decided against steaks, and for burgers. They bought ground beef and turkey. Also had baked beans and chips. I had one of each of the burgers, and both kinds were really good. The baked beans had 12oz of bacon, as well as some ground beef and brown sugar in them. I was instructed to say they were the best damn beans I had ever ate. While they were very good, ever is a long time.

cj0t4my7f3eu.jpg

The wife of one of the guys sent everyone a tin of goodies. Haven't tasted any of it yet, but I'm sure it will be good. He said one kind of cookies are called crack cookies. I guess they are so good they are addictive.

yng8x34ey3ex.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I brought the leftover baked beans, turkey burgers, lettuce and tomatoes from work. I added a little of the sirloin, Colby Jack and onion to the sandwich, and also had some of the green beans with sliced almonds. Very good.

gd6vmxahx638.jpg
  • mygnsac
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I heated up one of my frozen scrambled egg muffins and made an egg sandwich on toasted raisin bagel with mayo, provolone and mixed sprouts; tortilla chips; raspberries and strawberries.

jluskkzwx2dl.jpg
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Bone in Prime Rib was $5.99 a pound.
    I cut the bones off "most" of the way this morning.
    Lightly seasoned at 7 AM.
    Bagged and placed in fridge until about 3 hours before popping in oven.
    About 3 hours before cooking, remove from fridge and lightly season to suit, again.
    Allow rib roast to adjust to room temperature, covered, for 3 hours.
    Preheat oven to 450 F...cook for 15 minutes.
    Reduce heat to 325 and cook until internal temp is about 120 F (about 15 minutes/pound).
    Remove from oven, cover with foil. Allow 15-20 minutes rest.
    Internal temp will raise to about 130 F - perfect medium rare.
    Cut.
    Serve.
    It is a very quiet meal while everyone is eating on perfect prime rib.
  • RHPSgirl1984
    Options
    Snack type foods and raw vegetables
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Tortellini, Marinara, and sliced Asiago, Parmesan, Romano mixture. YUM!
    15910008668_2242bca09d_z.jpg

A Christmas box i made for my neighbors. Red Velvet cupcakes with Cream Cheese icing. Topped with candied cranberries. Garnished with Kale dusted with sugar.
    16096743142_d9bfa3950d_z.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »
    Trader Joe's Tortellini, Marinara, and sliced Asiago, Parmesan, Romano mixture. YUM!
    15910008668_2242bca09d_z.jpg

A Christmas box i made for my neighbors. Red Velvet cupcakes with Cream Cheese icing. Topped with candied cranberries. Garnished with Kale dusted with sugar.
    16096743142_d9bfa3950d_z.jpg
    Is that really sugar dusted kale?
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    tonight its rice with soy sauce, sauteed stir fry veggies, quorn ch'kn with sesame dressing.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We did Christmas over at my Sister and BIL's tonight. She made her traditional Christmas Soup. It is kind of like Italian Wedding soup, just with hot and sweet Italian sausage and Christmas noodles. It is a really good soup, but she just cooks it once a year. Also had fruit salad and some of Margie's veggie pizza. {crescent roll crust with cream cheese and Ranch dressing mix and something I can't remember spread over it, then a thick layer of chopped veggies and cheese on top}

s2zdg6lwgemx.jpg

t19jc6iqq6g3.jpg

The sweets were pumpkin bread, bird's nest cookies {with cherry topping}, a no-bake white chocolate and peanut butter cookie my BIL has won the cookie contest at Lowe's {where he works} for the last 2 years. They had tried to take the prize away from him last year because it was a no-bake cookie, so this year he didn't enter. Iced pumpkin cookies {my favorite} and icebox fruit cake made from my Granny's recipe.

9rbfzvzvx7jf.jpg

Then after we had been home a little bit, I tasted the treats my co-worker's wife had sent me. It was two kinds of taffy, pretzel and chocolate candies, crack cookies and sugar cookies. I would never tell her or him, but I wasn't crazy about any of them. The ones with the taffy was good, but it is such a chore getting it out of your teeth it takes some of the pleasure out of it.

hvtke2tlxrnw.jpg

• mygnsac
    Options
    Omelette fail tonight, but it was tasty. I added mushrooms, red bell pepper, green onion, turkey, cheese and pintos.

gk7gtfael0nd.jpg
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »
    Is that really sugar dusted kale?

Yes, it is. I was supposed to use rosemary to make little flocked(with sugar) trees but 3 different grocery stores that were out of rosemary and I gave up. Instead of rosemary trees, I make kale 'bushes'.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    smoked turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, a gazillion snacks...and bourbon

obq1efxby5gw.jpg
  • RHPSgirl1984
    Options
    Ham, green beans, rolls, raw vegetables
  • calx77
    calx77 Posts: 31 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Turkey,
    Pigs in Blankets
    Green beans,
    Brussel sprouts,
    Honey roasted parsnips,
    Roast potatoes
    Roast sweet potato
    Mashed potato
    Carrots
    Broccoli with cheese sauce
    Sage and onion stuffing
    Yorkshire Puddings
    Turkey gravy
    Cranberry sauce

Proper British Christmas dinner :smile:
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Had ham, mashed potatoes, green beans with EVOO, dinner roll, swedish meatballs, and salad last night. Homemade ed velvet choc chip cookies and cookie pie for dessert.

Tonight I'm having turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans with EVOO, and cooked carrots. Homemade red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting for dessert.