Writing today off!

Options
2»

Replies

• nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Eat, drink, bloat, fart, sleep it off get out for a walk tommorow within a week we'll all fit back into those new jeans we just got haha. Merry Xmas all.
  • AshlynG923
    AshlynG923 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    ..and yesterday too!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    davis_em wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »

shameless self promotion …I like it!

It's not self promotion- it's helping others see the light. I'm doing community service.... I'm still trying to convince my parole officer.

LOL! Today has been written off... Totally wandering over to JoRocka's thread to claim all my calories... I quick-added 4000 this morning. I'm not quite sure that's enough..... Not a single care given. This whole past week has been a wash. Doh!

YES!

It was surprisingly more difficult to cram in 4K than I was expetcing!!!!

I hit 4500 and change- happy jo was happy.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm pretty sure I hit 4-5000 yesterday and the day before. Don't care :)
  • carlosjenno
    carlosjenno Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Only just over yesterday, but had a big shoulders and arms workout. No running though. Rest day. 10k race today. Including ice, snow and big hills. Awesome! Just watching DOWN and searching for my BEAST mode.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    Wrote off the whole of the holidays. I am going to weigh in on the 6 jan and take it from there- she says while reaching into her stocking for yet another chocolate.

- If only I could remember that chocolate tastes better with red wine then I wouldn't look such a lush with a glass of each by my side.

Happy holidays, h.
  • serendipity57
    serendipity57 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wrote off the whole of the holidays. I am going to weigh in on the 6 jan and take it from there- she says while reaching into her stocking for yet another chocolate.

- If only I could remember that chocolate tastes better with red wine then I wouldn't look such a lush with a glass of each by my side.

Happy holidays, h.

oh this is me too!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I've started eating at a deficit again to make up for it, lol. Not possible to just 'write it off' I'm afraid. I ended the week with a 1700 calorie surplus, which could have been worse, but I was way too sick on Boxing Day to eat much... but apparently 3 pounds have crept back on me in the last 2 months so it's definitely time to cut again (although my clothes don't fit differently so who knows).

Can't say the last couple days have been easy though :(
  • carlosjenno
    carlosjenno Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Smashed my 10k PB yesterday (46:39), rewarded myself with chinese and a couple of beer last night and was still under my calorie goal! Managed a steady 5 mile recovery run this morning. Beans on toast for tea tonight, I'm sick of food! I think I vastly overestimated my Christmas and Boxing Day intakes too. Didn't have a massive diner on teh 25th and had lots of vegetables, and tried to eat the healthier stuff at my Mum's on the 26th! The problem was the beer and the wine! Anyway, that's all that done for another year, I can get back to being fit again and the four half marathon's I've got booked already...
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I say, eat, drink, be merry,..... then work it off.

Exactly going to shovel snow that should take care of some of my overage "crossing fingers" :)