5'4" ladies....what's your goal weight? Or those that have hit it pics?

Options

Replies

• gcbma
    gcbma Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.75" and started at 291 (size 20), currently 196(+/-) and in a size 14. My UGW currently is 150. It may change. When I last saw 170, I was pleased mostly... But that was at the age of 14!
  • cranden
    cranden Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My goal is 153. I'm 5'4 3/4. I felt so thin at this weight. However I got there after my divorce from straight up depression anorexia. Thsi time I'm gonna be FIT! When I get there I'll reassess. It's still pretty heavy for my height. I'm at 199 now but my first monthly weigh in is in 4 days! I'm excited to check my progress.
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I started at 163 but I think I had already lost some weight in my before picture, and I'm sucking in. 139 in the second picture. It seems so heavy compared to what a lot of 5'4" women aim for but I'm really only looking to get down to

Before
    6bpnilohy3z1.jpg

During
    4vhimfka04d9.jpg

Current (almost done, possibly)
    9whjlmne4kj2.jpg

Wow you look so good at all those weights. At 5"3.5 I have a very distinct pot belly at 146 lb where I currently am and I can't see it totally going by 139! I am aiming for 133 being in my 40s and not wanting too many facial wrinkles lol
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 125, but if I can end at a muscular, toned 130-135, I am happy with that.
  • peaceissues
    peaceissues Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 135 lbs
  • blbst36
    blbst36 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My doctor doesn't want me to be lower than 140. I am focusing more on how I feel and how clothes fit than the number since I am trying to build muscle and not just lose weight.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options

[/quote]

Wow you look so good at all those weights. At 5"3.5 I have a very distinct pot belly at 146 lb where I currently am and I can't see it totally going by 139! I am aiming for 133 being in my 40s and not wanting too many facial wrinkles lol[/quote]

Yeah, we are all different. I didn't lose my thighs at this weight, for you it might be tummy. I think I'm going to call it quits soon regardless and try body recomp. Good luck!
  • ourtruelovewillneverdie
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I started at 163 but I think I had already lost some weight in my before picture, and I'm sucking in. 139 in the second picture. It seems so heavy compared to what a lot of 5'4" women aim for but I'm really only looking to get down to

Before
    6bpnilohy3z1.jpg

During
    4vhimfka04d9.jpg

Current (almost done, possibly)
    9whjlmne4kj2.jpg

You look fantastic. I am a pear shape too, so even at 136 and 5'5.5" I still have hips and thighs. I'm aiming to get a bit lower but I want to do a recomp after I get lower. I lose in my waist and upper body so easy, but losing the lower body is a struggle.
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Options
    In my current picture I am 5'4 and 127 lbs (58 kilos).
  • mommyto3boys07
    mommyto3boys07 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get down to 140 or so.
  • cwagar123
    cwagar123 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    At my highest I was 270. I am 219 now. My goal is 140... But at this point I would be thrilled just to get out of the 200's. I have virtually no body image though... Have always been heavier, but I remember being 175 and when I see pictures from that time I think I look pretty good.
    Feel free to add me... as I said, no body image... so it is interesting for me to see what "weight" looks like on others my height.
  • crazymommy5
    crazymommy5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3' plus. My happiest weight was 119 lbs. Five kiddos later and living the life of a 46 year old have changed my body and my metabolism. I skyrocketed to 200 disgusting lbs. I'm down to 148 now. Short term goal is 140 and then I'll see where it goes. It's harder now to get to that lower weight- so I have to be realistic with my expectations. If I could get to 130-135 and maintain, I would be thrilled.
  • DaniTronMcNally
    DaniTronMcNally Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"5 and at the moment I'm 65 kilos but I think I look best at 58 ish...
  • AnyaK86
    Options
    I'm closer to 5'5, currently 110 pounds. I feel ok with my weight but would like to get down to 17% BF (currently 19%) and gain around 5-10 pounds of muscle - I think that BF to muscle is more important than the weight itself because a bit more muscle makes you look completely different
  • miriams76
    miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" exactly and in my late thirties. My goal weight is 128lbs. This is me at 144lbs about five months ago (sorry about the underwear shot but it's all I have)

rgckrvs6fpll.jpg

and 134lbs recently

rkg72lucs4u3.jpg

• janusrich
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'4. IV been 130-134 for a couple of years iI'm not happy with the fat I have around my middle. 34in . working on that this year
  • CharleneMarie723
    CharleneMarie723 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    qr0urepp7a1s.jpg
    25jtqbilssnm.jpg

5'4'' 122-124lbs
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    erinl84 wrote: »
    Just looking for motivation pics and an idea of what is a good looking weight. I've hit it before at 121 but people said it was too thin so just curious.

Go to http://www.mybodygallery.com

You'll see that no two women who are 5'4" and 121 lbs. look the same.
  • miriams76
    miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I think a lot depends on your bodyfat %, not just the number on the scale. Someone who has 33% bodyfat at 125lbs will look completely different to someone with 18% who is also 125lbs. You already look great Charlene :)
  • MzTeequal
    MzTeequal Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Currently 180 lbs, UK size 14/pushing 16. Goal weight is about 140lbs (flexible with muscle mass accounted for) and or a UK 12
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!