How many calories did you have for Christmas? 7,000?

Options

Replies

• Lord007
    Lord007 Posts: 338 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    didn't log my Christmas dinner. However, I don't drink eggnog, let alone the 3-4 glasses that were mentioned in the article. I'd estimate mine to be about 2250-2500.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    About 4500 (logged loosely) +/- for alcahol (I logged that at 1400 but in all honestly it was probably a little more)
  • healthnewlife
    Options
    like 1500-1600 lol i don't know why christmas has to be associated with binge eating a to of food or eating so unhealthy. enjoy time with family not eat til you can't breathe.
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    2600 here.. and having to really hold back on leftovers to keep from going over today!
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    1969 one day and 2300 the other. I really don't even know how or where someone would PUT 7k.
  • deb1385
    deb1385 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    2300 for christmas eve, 2800 for christmas day
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I guesstimated it to be around 800 calories (possibly less) by the end of the night. I was sick for Christmas, and had been vomiting the night before and the morning of, so 800 was about all I could "stomach," literally. And it wasn't even holiday food. It was boring stuff like juice and soup and plain toast, because Christmas food wouldn't have stayed down. Worst. Christmas. Ever. :p

I don't think I'm gonna make all my calories today, either, because I still get a bit queasy, even eating small amounts. I'm trying, though. I'll make it up on New Year's! ;)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    about 500 probably, and thats a high estimate. didnt feel well and didn't eat much of anything all day. will say that it was good at the end of the night not feeling like i was gonna explode due to overeating.

I feel you. :s
  • akuster0211
    akuster0211 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    like 1500-1600 lol i don't know why christmas has to be associated with binge eating a to of food or eating so unhealthy. enjoy time with family not eat til you can't breathe.
    1635 for me. And I remember reading a thread like this the day after Thanksgiving where people were 'pitying' those who didn't go over 2k calories and even openly mocking them for choosing not to eat gravies, creams and desserts. Anyone who defended those people were mocked as well. I don't understand why it's socially acceptable to be a glutton certain days of the year - as well of worthy of mockery to not be - but any other time of the year it's something to be proud of that one is not a glutton. Not quite double standards, but annoying all the same.
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    1635 for me. And I remember reading a thread like this the day after Thanksgiving where people were 'pitying' those who didn't go over 2k calories and even openly mocking them for choosing not to eat gravies, creams and desserts. Anyone who defended those people were mocked as well. I don't understand why it's socially acceptable to be a glutton certain days of the year - as well of worthy of mockery to not be - but any other time of the year it's something to be proud of that one is not a glutton. Not quite double standards, but annoying all the same.

1350 and treadmill took off 120. I so agree about gluttony just because it's Christmas or any holiday. Even when I was fat I never tried to make myself sick over eating.
  • akuster0211
    akuster0211 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Even when I was fat I never tried to make myself sick over eating.
    Ditto. I can't imagine eating 7k in a couple days, much less one.
  • alinedera
    Options
    I used to eat 1300 a day and these days my brother comes back home and my parents are feeding us a lot of delicious and of course unhealty food. I try to keep eating around 1300 each day, of course with full fat foods. I'm wondering, will I gain weight if I eat 1300 with mostly fatty foods?
  • alinedera
    Options
    Even when I was fat I never tried to make myself sick over eating.
    Ditto. I can't imagine eating 7k in a couple days, much less one.

I'll be so sick just to eat 3k
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Christmas Eve- 2046 Christmas-2415 .Both nights I drank so it really upped my calories. Today back on track , I came in under calories in my food diary, barely.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    1450 here. It was kinda hard too! I'm proud of myself to have been within my calorie limit.

Yea I stayed within mine too. 1600
  • Amykantha
    Options
    1900 - and that includes champagne. Crazy that people can eat that much!
  • karlsantiago
    karlsantiago Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i did not track and i did not regret a thing..7000+ :)
  • Blarghtrill
    Options
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I, actually, did kind of OK...I was UNDER my calories goal for the day...
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    B)