• davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    WOW, just wow
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I have no word. You look completely awesome. Three things come too mind: I love, love, love your hair. Your bikini pic is everything to be proud of and your figure is an inspiration to me.
    Don't take this the wrong way but I'm a tiny bit jealous you get to keep your boobs.
    Keep on doing whatever it is your doing, this definitely is the right thing for you!
  • bootcamp85
    bootcamp85 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well damn.....you go girl.....fantastic job.....
  • ChrissiesWorld
    Options
    Holy s**t! You look amazing girl. Good job on all your hard work.
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!
  • chele402
    chele402 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great story! It's a testament to living for the journey and the destination will come.
  • tifsimmons91
    tifsimmons91 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look absolutley fabulous! Truly inspiring for me seeing how far you have come on your weight loss journey. gives me hope that one day i will look as good as you :)
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for 4 years and this is the most impressive transformation by a woman I've seen!!
    Congrats!!
  • Purplepeater
    Purplepeater Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspiring, you have worked so hard, many congratulations
  • nannyjoo
    nannyjoo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wonderful!!!!
  • DrunkInAGolfCart
    DrunkInAGolfCart Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Has anyone ever said you look heaps like Amy Adams? I think it's uncanny! And considering she once guest starred in The Office as - the exact title of the episode - "The Hot Girl" I think it's fair to say that's a huge compliment!
  • fjones1971
    fjones1971 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I am inspired. I'm just starting this journey and have a lot of weight to lose. Your photos give me hope. Thanks for sharing.
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Probably one of the most inspiring posts I've seen. You started at about 40lbs heavier than I am now, same height, and I love your attitude. You look beautiful, and your mindset seems to be so healthy.
  • WoodenLamb
    WoodenLamb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love to see your style progress as your confidence grows! It's like you're discovering who you are! You look just fabulous!
  • bebenevaeh
    bebenevaeh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Absolutley amazing!!
  • PhatGirl8924
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!
  • NickoleRich
    NickoleRich Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! Another let down or fear I have is losing a lot of weight and still looking "fat." I need to lose at least 150 lbs. And seeing how amazing and seamless your transformation appears really inspires me. You look as though you have always been this size! Great job! I can only imagine how much hard work and dedication it took.
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look Great - Well Done! Hoping to shift the weight this year!
    -
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    So beautiful
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!