"Dangerous" foods

Options

Replies

• apparations
    apparations Posts: 264 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Agh, there's a lot...

-A fresh loaf of bread-- I looove bakery bread but I live alone and I really, really want to eat it all before it goes stale in about a day or two. Also, its delicious. And the things I used it for are not healthy: Grilled cheese, french toast, egg salad sammies with lots of mayo, PB&J+banana+honey sandwiches, just a really thick slice with lots of butter, etc etc.

-Any type of cookie in a bag. Now I just buy one at a bakery or coffee shop if I really, really want it

-Those bags of chocolate/white chocolate chips. It's less good than a chocolate bar but I can not stop eating them!

-I used to buy avocados in mesh bags of 4 or 5. They all get ripe at the same time and I have to eat them before they go bad! Also, even one avocado is hard for me to fit into my day, so I've pretty much stopped buying them now :(

-Ice cream. One 'portion' of ice cream is a very small, sad looking 1/2 cup.

- Chips

- Bacon. 2 pieces of bacon only in one serving?! No.
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Licorice panda or twizzlers.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    Agh, there's a lot...

-Any type of cookie in a bag. Now I just buy one at a bakery or coffee shop if I really, really want it

- Chips
    this
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Shrimp because an order of shrimp quesadillas is the only food that has ever made me genuinely sick.

I usually portion chocolates and cookies after I buy them.

• Honey55CM
    Options
    Chocolate covered almonds!
  • Marianna93637
    Marianna93637 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hungarian sausage. It's so good, spicy, savory, garlicky, but I swear every bite has 200 calories in it and almost all fat and sodium. Yet, when I buy it, it calls my name from the fridge and does not let me rest until I eat the whole thing :(
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Hungarian sausage....mmmmmm....
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Goldfish
    Special K popcorn chips
    Trail mix
    Tortilla chips
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Fugu.
  • dawn0293
    dawn0293 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Friendly's peanut butter cup ice cream. I could eat that till I died.
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Death by cream bun

IMG_3387.JPG

Damn that looks sooo delish!!

• MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Trail mix is my kryptonite. Especially the ones with yogurt covered cranberries or dark chocolate chips.
  • kerussll
    kerussll Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Any kind of food that is ready to eat. If I have a box of crackers in the pantry, I'll snack on them all day. If I have chips, same thing. I find I do best when I don't keep these things in the house. Buy ingredients, not ready to eat food. Then my laziness wins over when the only choice for a snack is one I have to make from scratch. :smile:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    ketchup chips
    pistachios/cashews
    fresh bakery bread
  • MrsJonesFitness
    MrsJonesFitness Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    this might sound weird but... Redbull... I could have juice or pop in the fridge and walk by it for months.. But put a 4-pack of Redbull in the fridge and I could pound back all four in one sitting... I guess I like the fake taste? It's the only carbonated drink I'll have..
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Holiday cookies. Specifically store bought, holiday, cookies. The ones you can only get once a year from like Food Lion or Wal Mart. That have the colorful sprinkles. I cannot stop at just a couple. They're so worth it, though. But I don't buy them myself. Only eat them when others have them.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    mrsKOrtiz wrote: »
    Death by cream bun

IMG_3387.JPG

Damn that looks sooo delish!!

It truly does. I had to wipe drool from my keyboard.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Death by cream bun

IMG_3387.JPG
    I cut out nothing........but what are these!!!?
  • ksolksol
    ksolksol Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Holiday cookies. Specifically store bought, holiday, cookies. The ones you can only get once a year from like Food Lion or Wal Mart. That have the colorful sprinkles. I cannot stop at just a couple. They're so worth it, though. But I don't buy them myself. Only eat them when others have them.

Sometimes it is! I feel much the same way about barbecue potato chips. Only eat them at parties, but love 'em, love 'em, love 'em.