GIRL WEIGHTTRAINING

Options

Replies

• JoRocka wrote: »
    OIY.

Stop shouting.

Your questions have been answered already.

Who is shouting?? and you should be more kind
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    OIY.

Stop shouting.

Talking in all caps means you are screaming. Why can't you admit that you want a body like Beyonce like most women do. You spend the OP talking about whether she is lying or not about lifting weights.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    caps lock = shouting.

And I haven't said anything "unkind"

your questions have been answered. What else do you need?
  • goddessofawesome
    goddessofawesome Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    OIY.

Stop shouting.

Talking in all caps means you are screaming. Why can't you admit that you want a body like Beyonce like most women do. You spend the OP talking about whether she is lying or not about lifting weights.

Thanks for speaking for every woman. I personally don't want a body like Beyonce.

• goddessofawesome
    Options
    HOW I SAID : BEYONCE IT'S ONLY AND EXAMPLE.....I WANTED ONLY TO KNOW THE EXERCISES. MY WISH IS TO IMPROVE MYSELF NOT TO BECOME LIKE BEYONCE
    i can do a lot of examples and since personal trainer is so expencive and i have to pay university taxes too i want only to know the exercises to reach my goal : toned body with soft curves since beyonce have it i mentioned.

Go to: ExRx.net. They have a lot of information that can help you.

• yopeeps025
    edited December 2014
    Options
    OIY.

Stop shouting.

Thanks for speaking for every woman. I personally don't want a body like Beyonce.

Most=/= every women (all women) or maybe there is a new meaning. I learned something new today. I also said earlier 90% of women. Yup that means all women.
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    OIY.

Stop shouting.

Most=/= every women (all women) or maybe there is a new meaning. I learned something new today. I also said earlier 90% of women. Yup that means all women.

You don't get to speak for even 90% of women.

or 9% of them.
    period.

• yopeeps025
    Options
    OIY.

Stop shouting.

or 9% of them.
    period.

Ok I will change my thought. 90% of women I have talked to, IRL,would LOVE to have Beyonce body.
  • i personally think that i cant be equal to beyonce is impossible but it is not my aim :)
    My aim is to build a better body and i was thinking that only cardio exercise dont help me to reach my it :)
    i dont think there are only genetics rules because it cant be coincidence that all celebrities have got good genetics.
    Now i've understood that i have to mix cardio and resistence training.
    I've another question (or confirmation): i want toned body but soft curves ...i dont want too muscle definition should i do more cardio and less resistence training or te opposite?

PS: I dont see something wrong if i take like example Beyonce
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    OP wants that beyonce look. I think 90% of women want her body.

If body types were up for grabs I would want Gina Carano's body, but I am content with what I was given. I just need to work on it.
  • HOW I SAID : BEYONCE IT'S ONLY AND EXAMPLE.....I WANTED ONLY TO KNOW THE EXERCISES. MY WISH IS TO IMPROVE MYSELF NOT TO BECOME LIKE BEYONCE
    i can do a lot of examples and since personal trainer is so expencive and i have to pay university taxes too i want only to know the exercises to reach my goal : toned body with soft curves since beyonce have it i mentioned.

Go to: ExRx.net. They have a lot of information that can help you.
    OMG thank you :) you dont know how long i searched this website because i removed it from my favorites o:)
  • JoRocka
    Options
    OIY.

Stop shouting.

or 9% of them.
    period.

Ok I will change my thought. 90% of women I have talked to, IRL,would LOVE to have Beyonce body.

For future reference so you can avoid this akward situation of making yourself look ridiculous...

"many of the women personally I know have told me/expressed to me they would love to have Beyonce's body"

you convey the thought- and don't sound ridiculous.

Which is a win win for everyone!!! :)
  • goddessofawesome
    Options
    i dont think there are only genetics rules because it cant be coincidence that all celebrities have got good genetics.

They don't. They're just in the gym for 5-6 hours a day doing a multiple of things like lifting, pilates, yoga, cardio . . . The normal person doesn't have that much time to devote to their fitness.

And yes, a lot of how certain people look is genetics. I would love to have a nice, big booty but I will never have that -- no matter how many squats, dead lifts etc I do -- because it's not in my genetics.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    i personally think that i cant be equal to beyonce is impossible but it is not my aim :)
    My aim is to build a better body and i was thinking that only cardio exercise dont help me to reach my it :)
    I've another question (or confirmation): i want toned body but soft curves ...i dont want too muscle definition should i do more cardio and less resistence training or te opposite?

Too much muscle definition comes from lower body fat- which is diet.

nothing more- nothing less. In order to have "muscle tone " (which for furture reference also isn't a thing) you have to lift- get some actual muscle- and then have a certain range of body fat to show that definition.

The less body fat- the more cut/defined you look- so you can self regulate how "toned" or defined you are with how much you eat.

You need to lift.
    Check out starting strength, strong lifts, new rules of lifting- or strong curves.

lift heavy- it won't make you bulky. I promise.

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I speak for everyone.

Softly. Oh so softly.

White Magnum.
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    If you are rail thin to begin with, you are going to have troubles achieving this goal.
  • BelieveInSuccessfulLife
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i personally think that i cant be equal to beyonce is impossible but it is not my aim :)

Too much muscle definition comes from lower body fat- which is diet.

nothing more- nothing less. In order to have "muscle tone " (which for furture reference also isn't a thing) you have to lift- get some actual muscle- and then have a certain range of body fat to show that definition.

The less body fat- the more cut/defined you look- so you can self regulate how "toned" or defined you are with how much you eat.

You need to lift.
    Check out starting strength, strong lifts, new rules of lifting- or strong curves.

lift heavy- it won't make you bulky. I promise.

ooooh finaly this was my worry (bulky). but i've seen some woman that their quadriceps are similar to men's ones and they dont take steroids or hormones
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Don't worry OP, you won't get 'bulky' or low bodyfat by accident!
  • If you are rail thin to begin with, you are going to have troubles achieving this goal.

With thin you mean the body ??