100 miles in January! Any gender, any age! We can do it!

Options

Replies

• giftbouquets
    giftbouquets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Urn_Ash wrote: »
    Friend request sent. :)

Hi, Can you tell me how to send a friend request. Newbie, just getting used to the site. Thanks
  • mwhite61451
    mwhite61451 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Urn_Ash wrote: »
    Friend request sent. :)

Hi, Can you tell me how to send a friend request. Newbie, just getting used to the site. Thanks
    Click on the name of the person you want to be friends with, then click on "add as friend"
  • Beccalj
    Beccalj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • giftbouquets
    giftbouquets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Click on the name of the person you want to be friends with, then click on "add as friend"
    [/quote]

Thanks, friend request sent.

• mwhite61451
    Options
    There's a lot of people on this stream...do you want to make us a group? Let me know and I'll set it up.
  • jclayton0
    jclayton0 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am soooooo glad of everyones response on here! I am actually having trouble with the spreadsheet right now and am trying to work out the kinks....If anyone is wonderful on excel spreadsheets....it would be great (im out of town...with 2 kids...need I say more lol). If the spreadsheet is not working for this month, we can always keep track daily, update our weekly numbers on here, and go from there. I would really like to get this spreadsheet going, but its been a little while since I have made one! Let me know if anyone wants to help. message me! IM EXCITED TO GET THIS DONE! Thanks everyone for all your support and interest!
  • jclayton0
    jclayton0 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ok everyone, I added the link on my profile....so click on the link and upload your name on the side and then everyday you can add your miles!
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I CREATED A SPREADHSEET

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kv2JYFYt_DZ6Yod2pK5O3LDxQD79tMnA-et0sCKaQGc/edit?usp=sharing

Please add your name (and then sort the name column by hovering over 'A', clicking the wee arrow, and selecting 'sort A-Z' so we stay in order and can find ourselves later)

FOR THOSE WORKING IN KM:
    When you add your name, please do so in RED TEXT (there is a font colour option on the toolbar just above the sheet, next to the bold/italic/strike buttons). On January 1st (probably around midday GMT), when everyone has hopefully added themselves, I will adjust your 'total' cell to automatically convert from km to mi.

Unfortunately, I cannot do this for all the individual days. Enter your mileage for each day in km, and your 'total' will show completion in miles. This is just so everybody's 'total' is in the same measurement :)

edit: sorry, J, I would have messaged you but I'm about to go to bed as it's nearly 1am and this took me all of 5 minutes. If there's any changes you want made, though, hit me up and I'll see what I can do.
  • mwhite61451
    Options
    lexbubbles wrote: »
    I CREATED A SPREADHSEET

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kv2JYFYt_DZ6Yod2pK5O3LDxQD79tMnA-et0sCKaQGc/edit?usp=sharing

Please add your name (and then sort the name column by hovering over 'A', clicking the wee arrow, and selecting 'sort A-Z' so we stay in order and can find ourselves later)

FOR THOSE WORKING IN KM:
    When you add your name, please do so in RED TEXT (there is a font colour option on the toolbar just above the sheet, next to the bold/italic/strike buttons). On January 1st (probably around midday GMT), when everyone has hopefully added themselves, I will adjust your 'total' cell to automatically convert from km to mi.

Unfortunately, I cannot do this for all the individual days. Enter your mileage for each day in km, and your 'total' will show completion in miles. This is just so everybody's 'total' is in the same measurement :)

edit: sorry, J, I would have messaged you but I'm about to go to bed as it's nearly 1am and this took me all of 5 minutes. If there's any changes you want made, though, hit me up and I'll see what I can do.

FYI-You're sort includes line 1 which is a title. Neet to change the sort range for this to work
  • sandralovelady
    sandralovelady Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love to join. Count me in. My first challenge. Hope I can follow the spread sheet
  • ViolaLeeBlueberry
    ViolaLeeBlueberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Just added in red text for km. (That's terrific if it'll adjust naturally; I'll log in km, since that's what all gym equip and google's distances etc come out as where I live, but honestly I think in miles, so that's perfect :smile: ) Thanks for doing this, it's a great idea!
  • jules_1995
    Options
    Definitely in! :)
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm in.

I sorted it. We can just choose the range @mwhite61451
  • CJDaniel7
    CJDaniel7 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Cool I am in, and joined group.
  • sadiecara
    sadiecara Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this! A daily log will help motivate me.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    oke lets give this a try I am going to walk and jog ( a bit lol)
    my first challenge here on MFP. I am excited :)
  • Kimblacklion
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • mattquinn1337
    Options
    I'm in