What will you do when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    1. What is your goal?
    2. How will you know when you get there?
    3. What will you do to celebrate?

1. 132lbs (around 13 to go!!)
    2.m already shifting my belt buckles every week.... plus the compliments from ppl around shall help me know better!
    3. Ill treat my boyfriend day in n day out!! ( o should it be nite in & nite out? LOL)
    :smooched:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    1. <19% Body fat or about 125 lbs
    2. My legs will hopefully be rid of any cellulite and my tummy will be totally flat...maybe some abs depending on where my body fat is at that point
    3. I'll probably dance around in my skivvies and then go bathing suit shopping! :laugh:
  • menjivas
    menjivas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    1. What is your goal? My ideal weight is 145. I have about 5 pounds to go.
    2. How will you know when you get there? I know when the scale says so for about two weeks.
    3. What will you do to celebrate? I am planning on buying those Manolos that I have been eyeing for about 3 years!
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    1. Goal to get to 145 but I'm considering changing that. I don't think the weight is as important asthe muscle tone and how I feel. I'm thinking that 155 would look fine and be easier to maintain....but we'll see as I get closer. My original weight was 256 and I wanted to loose 108 pounds.

2. I'll know I'm there when I feel good and I'm able to maintain without obsessing about it.

3. I celebrate a little every month. But, hopefully, if I get the the big goal I'm going to celebrate by taking a long cruise and go on an art tour in Italy and Greece. That's dependent upon a number of goals though, not just my weight loss goals.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    1. What is your goal?
    Well my goal weight is 135. (I am 7.5 lbs away now)

I will know when the scale and my clothes tell me.

I have no idea! I will have lost 135 lbs to weigh 135!! I may decide to go a little further...to like 130, etc......not sure yet. I will just see how I feel. If I do that, I will just take my time with it. I might work on maintaining first. I should party though! LOL!

You have come a long way girl!!!
    I can hardly believe it myself some days!! It really didn't take me that long! I mean, a few days shy of 15 months to do this. Just slow and steady but it happened!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Goal........125

How will I know? The scale :bigsmile:, a flat tummy :drinker: , no more backfat :drinker: :drinker: :laugh: , tone arms:bigsmile: , and I'll feel wonderful:flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: .

What will I do to celebrate? :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: with the girls:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Buy a new outfit. One of those cute tiny little outfits I always want to buy but after I try it on I tell myself nooowwaaaaayy:noway: :laugh: and have my fiance take me out to show it off:drinker:

And yes......a bikini is a MUST :smokin: :glasses: :tongue: :laugh:
  • arjames82
    Options
    1. My goal is to weigh 150 lbs.
    2. When I see that number on the scale!
    3. I haven't thought about this, but I love to travel so I will probably treat myself to some sort of trip.
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    My goal is to fit back into all the adorable dresses and clothes I wore right after highschool when I had an office job and nothing better to spend my money on. I am hoping I can do it at around 145 pounds but I am thinking I will have to be closer to 135 to get them buttoned.

I will know I have reached my goal when I can comfortably wear my favorite white sundress.

I will take my kids to the beach and actually be able to focus only on them and not how uncomfortable I am in a swim suit!
    Maybe I'll let myself tag alone on my friends next trip to Paris. I am always invited but never comfortable enough to go.
  • Hanna1983
    Options
    1. My goal weight is 135lbs.
    2. My scale will show the magic numbers and I will fit into my old (new) jeans again that I only wore twice and then got to fat for!
    3. I am tryign to reach my goal by April 23 when we go to Florida for 2 weeks. So its not only a reward, but also motivation!

:bigsmile:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    1. What is your goal?
    Well my goal weight is 135. (I am 7.5 lbs away now)

I will know when the scale and my clothes tell me.

I have no idea! I will have lost 135 lbs to weigh 135!! I may decide to go a little further...to like 130, etc......not sure yet. I will just see how I feel. If I do that, I will just take my time with it. I might work on maintaining first. I should party though! LOL!

You have come a long way girl!!!
    I can hardly believe it myself some days!! It really didn't take me that long! I mean, a few days shy of 15 months to do this. Just slow and steady but it happened!!
    That's just amazing!! I think you joined not too long before i joined and it has taken me forever to lose the weight I lost!
  • cettefille
    Options
    1. What is your goal?

My goal is to lose 60 lbs out of the 80 that I've gained in the past 3 years.
    I'll know when I get there when I'm happy to see myself in the mirror and the scale says that I weigh 148 lbs.
    Not sure what I'll do to celebrate. I think I'll maybe invite all my friends over to see that I got my old self back, probably buy some new clothes, just be very happy and maybe decide to knock off the last 20 that I gained... who knows? I'm just looking forward to losing 60, I'll be happy at 148-150 lbs at my height (5'5").
  • psantacruz
    psantacruz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    1. What is your goal?
    Lose 100 total to get down to 175.
    My Wii Fit will tell me so! :laugh:
    Change my priorities to MAINTAIN my weight instead of losing weight. (OK, I'll probably also have my favorite pizza to celebrate, then work off the lbs to get back to 175!)
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    1. What is your goal?
    to feel comfortable in my body!
    when my pants tell me so
    I have a 7 night cruise I want to take for my 32nd birthday. the second to last day of the cruise is my b day so it should be fun!!!!
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    What is your goal?
    To lose 60 pounds

How will you know when you get there?
    When none of my clothes will fit me because they are about ready to fall off :bigsmile:

What will you do to celebrate?
    S-H-O-P like mad :smile: . I'll also sit down and appreciate how far I've come

And you know what.....I'll buy a bikini...something I have never been able to do in my whole life.
  • Elita
    Elita Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    1. What is your goal? TO LOOSE 35LBS SO I CAN WEIGHT 135!!!
    2. How will you know when you get there? WHEN MY SIZE 5 JEANS FIT PERFECTLY
    3. What will you do to celebrate? GO BUY MORE SIZE 5 JEANS!!
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    1. What is your goal?
    1. my goal is 145 or about a size 8 ( i started here in a tight 16)
    2. the scale and my clothes :happy:
    3. I think i will get a Swedish massage...AND new clothes!:happy:

Ps. i really like this thread... it helps me to realize that it's attainable
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    #1: My goal is to get to 185 lbs. This will mean I lost 134lbs.
    #2: When the scale says 185 lol
    #3: I am going to go and have a suit tailor made for my new body. Then I am getting someone to watch the kids and I am taking my wife out for the night of her life. I am having fun formulating my plan while I lose the weight. I figure with as long as this is going to take I should have a pretty good night planned by the time I get there.

:bigsmile:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    1. To reach 150 lbs again but this time to do it the healthy way and get fit while I'm at it!

2. When the weight scale tells me so and when I feel better!

3. Break out all my old clothes and give my roommate a fashion show!!!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    1. To run a marathon. To burn my size 16 fat pants.
    2. I will be buying a size 4 pair of jeans. I will physically cross a finish line.
    3. Buy a bikini and finally have the courage and confidence to wear it.
  • rtmorrow
    Options
    1. 34lbs to lose :ohwell:
    2. I will be comfortably in a size 8 and feel amazing again :happy:
    3. Wear a bikini on Myrtle Beach in August '09 and wear all the skimpy things my hubby wants to see me in. Oh and be one hot 40 year old! :wink: