MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• Old_Man_McGucket
    Old_Man_McGucket Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Your MFP Crush is contracting Syphilis in the alleyway behind 7-11.
  • donnysoule
    donnysoule Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    _JustDG_ wrote: »
    Just once I would enjoy being crushed on by someone who doesn't send me weird erotica... I mean you don't have to have "normal", but not creepy would be nice.

I'm comfortable with "weird" erotica.... forward it to me ;-)

• MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    Speaking of crushes...... what happened to CupcakeDrizzles? :'(
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    I saw her yesterday, she's back...
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    donnysoule wrote: »
    Just once I would enjoy being crushed on by someone who doesn't send me weird erotica... I mean you don't have to have "normal", but not creepy would be nice.

"I will gently slit your throat and watch you bleed out while j*$%ing off..."

• donnysoule
    Options

you consider that "weird" erotica? LoL! I think that's actually considered criminal harassment/threatening. I was expecting half naked people in stuffed bear suits. Your milkshake brings all the nuts to the yard ;-)

• Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

you consider that "weird" erotica? LoL! I think that's actually considered criminal harassment/threatening. I was expecting half naked people in stuffed bear suits. Your milkshake brings all the nuts to the yard ;-)

LOL!!!!!
  • Organicgasm
    Organicgasm Posts: 592 Member
    Options

Is he hot? Hahahaha
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm confused.... who's throat is getting cut and who is j*$%ing off? Is he j*$%ing off while watching someone bleed out, or did she cut his throat and is making him j*$% off while he bleeds out? Those are two very movies. One is REALLY disturbing!

B)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm confused.... who's throat is getting cut and who is j*$%ing off? Is he j*$%ing off while watching someone bleed out, or did she cut his throat and is making him j*$% off while he bleeds out? Those are two very movies. One is REALLY disturbing!

B)

Only one of those is disturbing? Hmmmm
  • mmmmcupcake_
    mmmmcupcake_ Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    lisalips30 wrote: »
    he knows who he is, hes so dreamy... and yummy

Nooooo :'(
    z1zfvj4kwksu.gif

:P

Best post I've seen on this board yet!!!!!!
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options

B)

Maybe a little over the line?
  • rikracer1961
    rikracer1961 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I just creeped _justDG_ and Organicgasm, I am definitely cruching on them!
  • rikracer1961
    rikracer1961 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I just creeped _justDG_ and Organicgasm, I am definitely crushing on them!
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I am laughing my head off - I actually just spit water on to my computer monitor....you guys are all my kind of crazy!!!!
  • Organicgasm
    Organicgasm Posts: 592 Member
    Options

B)

Wait.... which one?
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Y'all are crazy as hell on this site!

Just the way you like it
  • donnysoule
    Options
    ^ what she said :D