300ish to 127 [pic heavy]

Options

Replies

• meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! and so happy :smiley: great job.
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome story, nice to see your initial lost weight was out of something bad but sparked something good in you. Great work!
  • optimaltouch
    optimaltouch Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go. Have fun with it.
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great change,...wow...i am inspired
  • thingal12
    thingal12 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    OH MY
  • ktapia08
    ktapia08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW... you go girl!
  • TropicalParaMonster
    Options
    That's amazing girl! Great job! PS: how tall are you, if you don't mind me asking?! :)
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I found this thread after you posted something about my being sketchy (probably correct) as far as a possible friend is concerned..

Thanks for resurrecting this post!!

OP you look absolutely amasing! You even look younger and brighter/happier. Great motivation for lots of people restarting after the Christmas holidays!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Super impressive and inspirational. You are stunning and gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing. Like you I have had a weight problem my whole life. I gained most of it the summer after 7th grade. :disappointed: Then my grandmother was murdered at the end of my 8th grade year and I ballooned up again that summer due to turning to food for comfort and solace. The "smallest" I have been as am adult is 164 pounds and a size 14 jeans. My goal is to be happy, healthy, & confident for the first time in my life. No real number goal in mind for clothing or scale... although I do want to be 140 or less to be in a healthy range. I just turned 38... I am hoping to reach MY goal before I turn 40. Starting weight 202. Ugh. Thanks for giving me hope that it can be done and maintained. :smiley:
  • atipple1
    Options
    How did you keep your skin from sagging? I need help with this!
  • MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You ought to be so proud- great work!
  • shannylane4
    shannylane4 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    WOW I AM SO IMPRESSED
  • VagablondViking
    VagablondViking Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! I'm so happy for you!!
  • psychRN83
    psychRN83 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! You look so much happier and younger than in your first pictures.
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! Definitely a motivation to reach my own goals!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Wow, you worked so hard!! Absolutely amazing!!
  • patriana83
    patriana83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow..I have hope. You are an inspiration. What is ur calorie intake? I love food and I don't know how to eat alowly. What is ur advice?
  • kcerrillo
    kcerrillo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow I see my old and current self in you. I went from 235 to now 187 but am still working to get to where u now are. Thank u for inspiring me!!
  • GRACIOUSJOI
    GRACIOUSJOI Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! I am so proud of you and you are truly inspiring :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!