30 Day Shred for January 2015

Options
Is anyone else doing 30 Day Shred starting this month?

I had some really good results doing it twice through this summer, but fell off the wagon in September.

Wondering if anyone else out there is starting today, tomorrow, or soon.

I'd be happy to keep this thread open or start a group for us to update and motivate. I found the social support and reporting to be a really helpful part of "keeping going".

Replies

• mariaoutlook
    Options
    I have started today and I plan to do it 2 -3 times a week. I have been searching for a group but I couldn't find any.
  • spiderweb12
    Options
    Yup Ive just started too - day 5 and its a killer! this is further then I got last time with it though so some group motivation sounds like a great idea :D

not lost any weight yet but its nice to see my endurance improve slightly since I started, I did level 2 today cos I was getting bored with 1... I might alternate over the next week, do you think that would affect my results?
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I would like to join a group who are doing the 30 day shred this month. I've done the 30 day shred before, it's hard but works well. I really don't have the motivation yet to start this but I'm hoping I can because it really helps in the way your body looks. So please let me know if you start a group so I can join and we can motivate each other.
  • GemmaRoseLondon
    GemmaRoseLondon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please let me know if you start a group as I'd like to join! I plan to start 30DS in a week :)
  • MisterCharisma
    Options
    I'm already doin it myself but would love to join the group for team support
  • handabearry
    handabearry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just completed Day 1
  • handabearry
    handabearry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just completed Day 1
    The rest of my comment went missing! Anyway, I'd love to join the group. :smile:
  • Ewestlu
    Ewestlu Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well! I've started 30DS several times but never gotten all the way through. Determined to make it this time!
  • LunaB123
    LunaB123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start tomorrow!
    Advice please... Should I do the videos on top of my normal exercise ? Or would I have a day off the 30DS on my gym days?

Found all 3 levels on YouTube, in case anyone is considering buying ;)
  • Lecy96
    Lecy96 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow, would love to join a group!
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Yay... thanks maria. You got to it before I got back here.
  • Jsoliz0525
    Jsoliz0525 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am starting today!!!! I would love to join a group
  • cmsincla
    cmsincla Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have the Ripped in 30. But they're both Jillian Michaels. I'd like to join! I did one day last week and was so sore. I feel off the bandwagon because of New Years and my house being packed with family. But today is a new day!!! :)
  • dmfay
    dmfay Posts: 32
    Options
    Day 3 is complete! I would love to be a part of the group. Accountability is a great thing.
  • ana_lalic
    ana_lalic Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just started today,really hoping i complete it :)
    Good luck everyone!
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Did Day 4 today!! Joined the group!!
  • kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    So excited, I've been searching for a group like this one. Accountability is really good!
  • LilTyme
    Options
    I definitely would like to join in! I broke my ankle a week ago, so now I can't run or walk or swim, so I need some type of motivation to just change my diet for the next 6 weeks.
  • nassup
    nassup Posts: 9
    Options
    Starting tomorrow JAN5TH!!! Add me!! :)