3 years of dedication and 315 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• VagablondViking
    VagablondViking Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story!!
  • ShannaOfgaia
    ShannaOfgaia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow so inspiring! Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing your story!
  • Moiraza
    Moiraza Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Inspirational for those of us just starting out this journey. It is good to know that some of this can be done by diet alone, especially for those of us who cannot do any weight bearing exercise at all because of our injured joints (yes, it is the weight that injured them in the first place, but no, that doesn't mean we should further abuse them).
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    WOW! awesomeness!
  • Electra3
    Electra3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I tried to add you but unable to. Can you add me up please and thanks
  • Nicegurl51
    Options
    You are so precious. Thank you for sharing your story. You are an inspiration to me. Thank you again...
  • Zwible
    Zwible Posts: 57
    Options
    wow, what a transformation. Keep it up buddy!
  • tbcrocks
    tbcrocks Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! do you exercise too and if so, what do you recommend?
  • PamL66
    PamL66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Your daughter was right! You look amazing - congratulations! Happy New Year!
  • MissDeAnn
    MissDeAnn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Your wonderful sir! Keep it up!
  • jack0912
    jack0912 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration to me. It proves that no matter how long it takes to get to your goal it is worth it.
    I am thrilled for you. You look like a brand new person and you have a new lease on life.

I also greatly appreciate your comments about exercise. I am trying to do more but I have some health issues too that make exercise hard and painful. I'm hoping that as my weight goes down my exercise will increase.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• tanyawong1610
    tanyawong1610 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing effort! You look great :D
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    And a life gained! Very inspiring!
  • wanda_idelia
    wanda_idelia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! SUPER!
  • jontepper
    Options
    Inspired! Continue on the path that you made!! Thanks for sharing this story and kind advise to others.
  • Jennatomum
    Jennatomum Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing!! Your daughter was right this is a great post to read!

You look amazing and you must feel it to! xxx
  • brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Absolutely unbelievable! What an inspiration! Cheers!!
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    That's amazing! Good on you doing this for your daughters. One question, did u ever lose ur way during this amazing transformation and if so how did u get back into the correct mindset? I always find that when I lose my way or have a cheat meal I then unfortunately give up altogether. Any advice from your experience? Well done again!
    I know I'm not the op but this is what I tell everyone who has one of those days.

Write the day off, tomorrow is a new day :) One day of bad eating is not going to ruin a week of good eating. Don't let it become a habit.

I did lose my way after I broke my ankle and gained all the weight I had originally lost back.

I have a friend who helped me my find my way again. I just about dropped all the weight I gained back. Now I look forward to pushing past the record before I left off.

Don't let one bad day of eating get you down. Start fresh the next day. Stay positive and don't give up.

It does help to have a support system in your real life. Talk to your friends and family and find out who is willing to help keep you honest and keep you on the right track.
  • Neeters1969
    Neeters1969 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story. Well done. Hard work and determination is always the best motivation.
  • yesicandothis370
    yesicandothis370 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You are truly an inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!