Thinking of "starting today"? You might want to check this out - pics inside!

Options

Replies

• christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am on the same journey, with roughly the same starting weight and goals. My profile pic shows the weight lost to date in sugar. You have done so well, and such an inspirational post. I am also one of those who put it off for 10 years and am kicking myself for not starting earlier now that I am staring to see results. But hey, we are all here now, so here is to success!
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • AudraSky
    AudraSky Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great & years younger!
  • Jennatomum
    Jennatomum Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your journey! So inspirational! I have "started" today for around the 12th time in my life and your advice is very welcome. Thank you xx
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I am on the same journey, with roughly the same starting weight and goals. My profile pic shows the weight lost to date in sugar. You have done so well, and such an inspirational post. I am also one of those who put it off for 10 years and am kicking myself for not starting earlier now that I am staring to see results. But hey, we are all here now, so here is to success!

I love that.
    It's interesting, late last year I had to carry a bench up from our garage to our dining room. It's big because it goes to the new dining table we had just bought so I had to take it outside and around the house and up some stairs and through the front door. I remember thinking "Man, this thing is incredibly heavy....". I was really struggling with it. When I got it inside I checked out the box and it said it weighed 70lbs, which is exactly what I had lost to that point. It was a huge eye opener to realize that I'd been carrying that much extra weight around - every day!
  • ewhip17
    Options
    kniden2007 wrote: »
    Thank you so much for sharing your journey! So inspirational! I have "started" today for around the 12th time in my life and your advice is very welcome. Thank you xx

You can totally do it. Small losses add up to big ones over time.
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well Done you! Looking really good! Im just starting really - but was failing - now im inspired.
  • ewhip17
    Options
    I spent 10 years starting tomorrow. Start today

You Sir, will be inspiring many others today. You look fantastic, all that hard work paid off!!

I love your quote!!! It really speaks to me and I'm sure it will touch others the same way. :) You'll change lives on here with that!

I'm so very proud of you, you made a decision and you followed through.
    Your entire life, including health, activities, peace of mind, self confidence, relationships etc... it's altered each of them because you took time to love and care about yourself enough to get back your health!

Have fun at your 5K... looking forward to hearing about your next trip to the amusment parks. :)

Happy New Year 2015! birthday-party-blower.gif

@Hearts_2015‌ - thanks so much!
  • HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    The way you've put it is so inspiring. I love everything about your story. Congratulations on your well deserved success and thank you tons for giving me food for thought. "I spent 10 years starting tomorrow. Start today."
  • JoseCastaneda
    JoseCastaneda Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I just want to let you know that you've been a huge inspiration for me since day 1. I can relate with you in many ways. Thanks for sharing such an amazing story!
  • ewhip17
    Options
    Hi there. I just want to let you know that you've been a huge inspiration for me since day 1. I can relate with you in many ways. Thanks for sharing such an amazing story!

Thank you sir - that means a lot. You are doing a great job!
  • cindys921
    cindys921 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Great inspiration! You are completely right. People just need to start and never quit even if they have a few bad days. I always started and quit after a few weeks but last year I finally stuck it through and logged on MFP one whole year. Some of the days I ate a lot and really bad foods, and sometimes I didnt exercise for a week, but I would just keep getting back on track and ended up losing 40 pounds.
  • ewhip17
    Options
    __hannah_ wrote: »
    Amazing transformation! Great inspiration! You are completely right. People just need to start and never quit even if they have a few bad days. I always started and quit after a few weeks but last year I finally stuck it through and logged on MFP one whole year. Some of the days I ate a lot and really bad foods, and sometimes I didnt exercise for a week, but I would just keep getting back on track and ended up losing 40 pounds.

Nice job!
  • ojay85
    ojay85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Words Cant Describe How I Feel. :)o:)<3 (*) :o:D
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This is inspiring! Makes me glad I didn't put off starting for 10 years, so my loss was less dramatic.
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3<3
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    thanks for that, always feels good to see
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Amazing job and great advise! I spent 10 years "starting tomorow" too and thats always my advise- start NOW or it wont get done. You look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!