Breast size - are they much smaller after weight loss?

Options
123457»

Replies

• KatieGrz
    KatieGrz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mine got smaller when I lost weight, but I'm glad about that or else they would have been disproportionately huge! They were a bit saggier though, which was kind of a bummer but I'd rather have slightly saggy breasts rather than be chunkier again.
  • creativebellavita
    creativebellavita Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have large breasts as they are the only place I seem to ever gain and hold weight. When losing weight do they start to sag? I would love to be back to a 34 C again but would rather keep my fuller perky boobs than have saggy smaller ones!

Advice?
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 100 pounds or so - I was wearing a 44DDD/F at my highest (24/26), but I'm now a 14/16 (so far) and I'm down to a 38DD, so... not much change. The most dramatic weight loss has been in my thighs, oddly. Probably because I do a lot of leg work, but still... there's not much left to "burn" there so now it's coming from other places.

I hope that I do lose some from up top, because as I get smaller and lose more weight, my back is starting to really give me serious problems. I'm only 5'4", so all of the extra poundage is really beginning to take a toll on my frame.
  • LaarainNYC
    LaarainNYC Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have large breasts as they are the only place I seem to ever gain and hold weight. When losing weight do they start to sag? I would love to be back to a 34 C again but would rather keep my fuller perky boobs than have saggy smaller ones!

Advice?

I think it depends on your own personal shape and genetic profile. If you don't already do strength training that might help a little. I don't think there's much else you can do short of plastic surgery