Breast size - are they much smaller after weight loss?

Options

Replies

• CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    For whatever reason, I simply never gained any weight in my breasts. Yes, it looked as weird and bizarre as it sounds. So when I lost all the weight, my breasts appeared bigger, but only because there was not anywhere near as much fat around them drowning them out. My band size dropped from a 44 to 34. I was never able to find a bra that fit at my high weight because my cup size was so impossibly small for the band. I am a comfortable 34D now.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    never gained weight there and therefore didn't lose weight there either, at least not that i noticed. i'm a something A or AA no matter how heavy or thin i am.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    In my 20lb loss I went from 38c to 34d, I quite like that mine are smaller now ☺ hubby, on the other hand isn't so thrilled lol
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    my number one motivation for losing weight are my breast! (want to get a lift and reduction since forever i can remember) :s I've never like them before the weight loss and not liking them now either. if it was for me i will do it tomorrow i swear buttt my logic tells me to be patience and lose as much as i can before getting surgery, i'm trying my best to lose as much as i can (in a healthy manner) until summer to get my boob job :# (don't have the money but i'm prepare to do anything that it takes AKA begging my father until he get annoyed by my voice/ getting a part time job
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, yes. Now if only I could lose these thighs. :#
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Nope, but mine are tiny already! (34A)
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I can't notice a huge difference in my boobs, ive gone down maybe a cup size, and I'm nearly at goal weight.
    However, if you ask my hubby....... they've shrunk heaps :s
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I LOVE when babes talk boobs. I keep hoping for pic comparisons, or maybe someone will need an unbiased opinion. Sadly, it never happens. Kind of like the hollowness I felt when I found out that chicks don't really have pillow fights while wearing lingerie during sleepovers.
  • karyabc
    Options
    I LOVE when babes talk boobs. I keep hoping for pic comparisons, or maybe someone will need an unbiased opinion. Sadly, it never happens. Kind of like the hollowness I felt when I found out that chicks don't really have pillow fights while wearing lingerie during sleepovers.

:D LOL #Men
  • Christine_72
    Options

Bahahaha I was wondering how many guys were reading this thread!!!
    To us women, boobs are just 2 fat blobs stuck to our chest! :o
  • dawn0293
    dawn0293 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Went from a DDD to a D. They are much more comfortable and I can actually wear button down shirts now without them looking absurd!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    I went from 34F/G to 30F/G (depends on cut/style) with a 25 lb loss. That's actually a significantly smaller cup size (volume wise). I don't mind at all, since it's all proportionate to my overall smaller body size/shape. Although sports bra shopping is still a struggle when I've got a non-standard bra size (by US offerings).
  • karyabc
    Options

hahahahhaahaha yes all of that! specially the last part, i envy men in so many ways -__-
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options

To us, darlin', breasts are works of art. All of them. All shapes. All sizes. Pure. Friggin. Art.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    karyabc wrote: »

hahahahhaahaha yes all of that! specially the last part, i envy men in so many ways -__-

yes I do envy men in some ways..... but I can't imagine having that big ole dangly thing swaying in between my legs!! :p

• karyabc
    Options
    yes I do envy men in some ways..... but I can't imagine having that big ole dangly thing swaying in between my legs!! :p

[/quote]

LMAO :D !!but yes indeed that would be just to damn weird :o

• HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Post-menopause, you can gain weight and your boobs will still shrink. I speak from experience.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I've gone from an F to an E with 40lbs lost and 30lbs to go... but I think they're getting a bit smaller again. I don't really want them too much smaller since 'boobs' is actually my nickname among my friends and it would suck to have to change that.
  • GatorDeb1
    GatorDeb1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I do wish I could pee standing up.
  • CarrieCans
    CarrieCans Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    GatorDeb1 wrote: »
    I do wish I could pee standing up.

Practice .Practice. Practice....