52 pounds in 52 weeks

Options

Replies

• analysisfangirl
    Options
    Wow, you look great! You look slimmer than me in the after and I'm 5'7" and 127. My stomach is flat but my legs are still pretty big.
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Really great job!
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation!!
  • rkerbrat
    rkerbrat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment!! Very inspiring - keep posting!
  • bigT24chiefs
    bigT24chiefs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey. Very inspirational.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I am so interested in your progress, can you please update us after you go for the sleep study?

I will definitely do that :)

Thank you, all. You are so nice. I just want anybody who is working at improving your health to know that you can do it. It takes hard work and you will have up and down days but the saying "don't let perfect be the enemy of good" really holds here. However you define a bad day (slip ups with food, stinky workout, etc.) remember that it's just one bad day and doesn't have to turn into a lifetime. Be kind to yourself on those days and it will propel you to better things.
  • Btmartin54
    Btmartin54 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Very motivating! Thank you for sharing....I hope to have a similar story at the end of 2015.
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Wow! You did great! I really like that you tried to better yourself in more then 1 aspect of losing weight/getting fitter. It s very inspirational! Thanks :-)
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for posting…so encouraging...
  • tesa2984
    tesa2984 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I'm at 200.5. Can't wait to get out of the 200's forever!!
  • biddy249
    biddy249 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    great job! You look 10 years younger now. Awesome
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    So encouraging; thanks for sharing. Sigh ............ at 5'6.5", I used to think I was fat at 150. Now getting back there seems like the impossible dream, but maybe I'm wrong. You look great at 150.
  • apparations
    apparations Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome committment.
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous!!! Congrats!!!
  • FatMama_33
    FatMama_33 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow, an awesome story. I am at the highest weight of my life and felt like I could not get a handle on it. You story changed my mind. You look great. It is very inspiring. I will try it. It does not seem much to ask of myself....52 pounds in 52 weeks... please keep your fingers crossed for me. Any words of encouragement from others... please feel free. I'd love to hear from you.

She has changed my mind too. :)
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! :) Nicely done!
  • Sheets76
    Sheets76 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look fantastic! Thank you for your post. It's exactly what I needed to kickstart 2015. I can really relate to your story so seeing this in January is really inspiring! Wish I can acheive this by Jan 2016!
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    We have very similar goals so your success is an inspiration for me. Thanks for posting!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    So encouraging; thanks for sharing. Sigh ............ at 5'6.5", I used to think I was fat at 150.

Oh, I know. I can remember feeling like that when I started my first diet ever at 148 pounds. I wish I could go back and tell myself to focus more on overall fitness rather than scale weight. Silly young thing.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!