i'm in too!! w00h00!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    90/150 at 1:00pm Eastern time.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    6 sets of 30 during my workout at lunch so 180. Might do some more after work. :happy:
  • Nelly711
    Nelly711 Posts: 52
    Options
    First 10 were easy, next 20 were rough, my toddler thought he needed to sit on my, so I added him as extra weight!
    Next 145 were done during nap time!

Yay! :flowerforyou:
  • suomynona62
    suomynona62 Posts: 18
    Options
    Done! 3 sets of 50 followed by 15 push-ups (on my knees, I'm not that good at them - yet)
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! I did it!

173 total - 125 standing side crunches at work and 48 crunches during yoga at the gym.

Karen
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    150 DONE!!! I might do some more in a little while. Waiting for my Little one to fall asleep. It didnt take long to do the crunches, Anyone know how I would list them under exercise? I know I had to have burned some cals doing them..

Also I saw someone did some push ups, I might try to do those too. How would I list that?
  • galaxysue
    galaxysue Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    have only just seen this, so will do tomorrow now just got in from my aqua fit class
  • BreeWilder
    BreeWilder Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just did Jillian Michaels 6 Week 6 Pack! I know there is more than 150 in there! Does that count?
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    150 STANDING ABS DONE!!! I may completed more throughout the day, though. My abs/sides feel GREAT and I'd like to keep going!

I'm also wondering how to log them - calisthenics?
  • melissataylor1986
    melissataylor1986 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'll take on this challenge!
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    For those that are wondering...This is what I found regarding the crunches and push ups.

cal·is·then·ics [ kàlliss thénniks ]
    physical exercise routine: vigorous physical exercises for improving fitness and muscle tone, including pushups, sit-ups, and jumping jacks
    performance of calisthenics: the practice of performing calisthenics

:):)
  • Akaratel
    Akaratel Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    how do you get in on the challenges?
  • suomynona62
    suomynona62 Posts: 18
    Options
    honestly, I don't log this. If you put in calisthenics, 5 minutes, (which is about what it took me to do the 3 sets of crunches/push ups), it comes up with something like 23 calories. Call it round up error and let it go. I just log the cardio stuff I do.
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm in for attempting the stand up Crunches. I'm off to work!.
    But when I get home I might try them while rebounding which would had a fun unbalanced twist.
  • tricia3368
    tricia3368 Posts: 34
    Options
    Im going to do 160!!!! :)
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    honestly, I don't log this. If you put in calisthenics, 5 minutes, (which is about what it took me to do the 3 sets of crunches/push ups), it comes up with something like 23 calories. Call it round up error and let it go. I just log the cardio stuff I do.

Well, I am a VERY heavy girl and I set my stopwatch each time I did them and it added up to just 10 minutes (I've done 200 and will probably add more before I leave work). It told me I burned 105 calories. I'm logging it. It's something out of my normal realm of daily activity so I am definitely inputting the numbers!