10 Day Green Smoothie Cleanse

Options

Replies

• GOLDCE
    GOLDCE Posts: 11
    Options
    Not worth my time to respond. Found support elsewhere. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY FOR REPORTING MY POST IN RESPONSE TO YOUR HARASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:
  • GOLDCE
    Options
    I know what's worked for me in the past. Everyone's biochemistry is different, and how a person responds to what is put in their body is different too. This works for me. I was just looking for someone else who wanted to do it.

Congrats "furious hummingbird", you just bullied someone off this site. Hope it makes you feel warm and fuzzy and accomplished.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Too bad those "elsewhere" support foolish approaches to weight loss.
  • GOLDCE
    Options
    Hope your "scientifically proven" methods work for you. You'll be a size 2 in 3 months, right? Because science!
  • brianpperkins
    Options
    GOLDCE wrote: »
    Hope your "scientifically proven" methods work for you. You'll be a size 2 in 3 months, right? Because science!

As a guy, there is no such thing as a size 2 ... nor would that be my goal if I were female ... because, logic.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    The smoothie cleanse was very effective. It cleansed the OP completely off MFP.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Well, that ended badly.
  • brianpperkins
    Options
    The smoothie cleanse was very effective. It cleansed the OP completely off MFP.
    Trollish thread by a person that refused to deal with fact. Their departure is no loss.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The OP has deactivated .. probably to go run to watch Dr Oz.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Too bad those "elsewhere" support foolish approaches to weight loss.

She gets it. MFP doesn't "approve".
    Dead horse is dead.

IMHO what she's attempting doesn't differ qualitatively from many other approaches folks post here. If she hadn't said cleanse and had just named the foods she was going to eat very few peoe would have gone mental.
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    It is just adorable how someone who is 26 years old and knows f**k all about life tells other people (who have already sucessfully lost weight) to "do some research." lol
  • chris42376
    chris42376 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Calories in, calories out. Pretty "scientifically proven" actually...
  • brianpperkins
    Options
    I didn't see anyone go mental. She said she was going on a 10 day (maybe longer) cleanse ... a foolish path. Supporting one taking a foolish path makes a person as foolish as the one embarking on it.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    GOLDCE wrote: »
    Good sugar is fructose. Good fat is unsaturated, in this case coming from nut ingredients. Fiber is from the fruit and vegetables-- I mean really??? Where is the fiber in a SMOOTHIE???

Just so you are aware, not everyone on this threat was bashing you. When I asked about it I was curious, it seems like the same goes for this person. I understand you don't want people being rude on your threat, nobody would! But just a thought then, maybe this person is new to this and doesn't have knowledge and was actually curious, being rude right back won't help your case.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Even if smoothie cleanses were legit, I don't think I'd want an accountability partner with such a.... sunny disposition.

As for size 2 in 3 months... depends on your starting point (if you're female, that is) and what your goals are.

But I guess it's moot since OP deactivated.
  • chris42376
    chris42376 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Well I think they expected "Yay! You go with your bad self! You will drop 100 pounds in a week!"...not gonna get that here lol
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I didn't see anyone go mental. She said she was going on a 10 day (maybe longer) cleanse ... a foolish path. Supporting one taking a foolish path makes a person as foolish as the one embarking on it.

And now she's gone. Hmm is that a good thing? I'd say no.
  • kat65
    kat65 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow, tough crowd.....

Do what's right for you... In the end, what you feel is best is what counts.

Good luck.
  • CarrieCans
    CarrieCans Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I know nothing about cleanses...

Is this where you have nothing but green smoothies for 10 days??? Does anyone actually do that? I think after a few days i would be sick.