Replies

• joamarelo
    joamarelo Posts: 161
    Options
    Feet: from size 8 to size 6 !!!!
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Well, I know I lost some in Chicago...lost a lot of dead weight when I divorced him! :laugh:

ME TOO!! Well, not in Chicago, but 230 in dead weight! LOL
  • onewarmmomma
    Options
    I've lost 13 since I started dieting, 6 since I joined this site. What's funny in i don't feel like I've lost any in the waist....I notice it in my butt, double chin, and fingers. I want to lose it in the tummy, too...COME ON!!
  • onewarmmomma
    Options
    I've lost 13 since I started dieting, 6 since I joined this site. What's funny in i don't feel like I've lost any in the waist....I notice it in my butt, double chin, and fingers. I want to lose it in the tummy, too...COME ON!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    On vacation?:huh:

Oh wait, what did you mean? :laugh: :laugh:
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You know, everyone says feet, but my feet have NOT changed at all! They are still the same size and pretty wide, too! I'm kinda mad about it, I was hoping to be able to fit into some cute shoes comfortably! :grumble:

But my fingers, definitely. I can't wear my wedding rings anymore. And I can go into a store and try on random rings and most of them fit me now! I could never do that before. My wrists are smaller, too.

I've definitely noticed the difference in my back, but the biggest one, and what I found to be most strange, is my shoulders. I was wearing this cute little sundress that I bought, and I had put my hair back because it was hot. When I went into the bathroom, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and realized, OMG, I have SHOULDERS! Never thought about that before, but there they are! They are actually defined... they have a shape! They are pointy compared to what they were! LOL... my husband thought this revelation was hilarious; I went on about it for DAYS afterwards! hehehe :laugh:
  • doliveresti
    doliveresti Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was basically in denial that I had a fat roll on my back. I only realized I had it after it disappeared.

LOL :laugh:
  • doliveresti
    Options
    Well, I know I lost some in Chicago...lost a lot of dead weight when I divorced him! :laugh:

LOL love that one!!!! :laugh:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    In 29 Palms, California.
  • doliveresti
    Options
    On vacation?:huh:

Oh wait, what did you mean? :laugh: :laugh:

sorry odd spot of your body to lose weight.... sorry my grammar sucks
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    my collarbone area!!! WEIRD! Now I feel cold there all the time and am wearing scarves and putting my hand to my chest to warm it up! who would have thought that actually seeing my collarbone/upper chest bones makes me feel sexy!!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    It's really weird, but whenever I wear my prescription glasses now, they slide down my nose...I've had them for 4 years and they have never done that before.

MMMEEEE TTTTOOOO! I dropped 2 weeks old glasses because the bridge of my nose is so much thinner and my face is skinnier inside the arms of my glasses. I called the eye doctor and they said bring them in, they heat them up and fit them.