Have you ever taken "those" kind of pictures?

Options

Replies

• LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    It's probably a safe bet that if someone is an MFP member AND they're perusing the Chit Chat forum, they have taken "those" kind of pictures.

What kind of person is that?

• Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Nope, I have never taken a picture I wouldn't want my daddy to see.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    How many FRs will the OP send out shortly? :wink:
  • FitForeverAgain
    FitForeverAgain Posts: 330 Member
    Options

You know you're getting one right now! :) There actually was a reason behind it, but no one is reading the second portion of the question! The brunt of the question was does being fit and busting your *kitten* to get there make you more likely to share fun pics, or is it just something you either have inside you or not?
    sunglasses_and_ocean_waves Posts: 2,757 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

You know you're getting one right now! :) There actually was a reason behind it, but no one is reading the second portion of the question! The brunt of the question was does being fit and busting your *kitten* to get there make you more likely to share fun pics, or is it just something you either have inside you or not?

I'd better be :wink:

The 2nd ? is nonsensical. I don't think it's either or.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Does webcam count?
  • blueeyesgrace
    blueeyesgrace Posts: 407 Member
    Options

I will be honest - the more fit I got, the more likely I was to share those kinds of pictures with someone. The more I busted my behind to get in better shape, the more I was confident and proud of what I had accomplished.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    Liars! Provide evidence! :blush:
    sunglasses_and_ocean_waves Posts: 2,757 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hahahaha I've never had so many FRs at once, and I didn't even answer the question. :grinning:
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    So, have you ever let your significant other - long-term or just a fling - take 'those' types of pictures of you? Or selfies of those sort to share with them?

Yes
    Did you do it because you were proud of getting fit, or was it hard-wired that you're just into that from the get go?

Neither
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha I've never had to many FRs at once, and I didn't even answer the question. :grinning:

:( And I didn't get any!! LOL

Options
    LouisaM162 wrote: »
    Hahahaha I've never had to many FRs at once, and I didn't even answer the question. :grinning:

Pearls to swine, Louisa =)
  • FitForeverAgain
    Options
    LouisaM162 wrote: »

Take that back Louisa! Check your messages!!! :)
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Yup. I even had some professionally done.
  • prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    taken them in the past but wont ever do it again. not until I get to the point where im comfortable with my body
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yes, it was in the early 90s and I thought nothing of it. It was before "The great weight gain". I was only like 10 pounds overweight but I had low self esteem about that 10 pounds. Hmm, I wonder why it didn't bother me to take the pics?
  • FitForeverAgain
    Options
    Didn't see that one coming. Just got a message from a guy asking for my "those pictures". Awkward.
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Guilty is soooo the wrong word!

Right!
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Yup. I even had some professionally done.

Ditto.