I figured I'd make one of these (progression pics)

Options

Replies

• chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I'm truly inspired.
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome and congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I am shedding tears too. Your weight loss is remarkable. Keep up the amazing work and don't let anyone tell you you can't do it.
  • pinkchrome
    pinkchrome Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • ckncj
    ckncj Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success thus far! You're doing great. What an inspiration!
  • Jenn316
    Jenn316 Posts: 21
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing. Your story motivates me to try a little harder and that it is attainable!
  • meke23
    meke23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    AWeSOmE:happy:
  • happymom1197
    happymom1197 Posts: 155
    Options
    I'm not sure you will even read this reply, you have soooooooooooooo many! You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your story brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for sharing!! Keep up the good work:)
  • jessika1110
    jessika1110 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry that people have treated you badly in the past. That makes me so mad! It's amazing how hateful people can be! I'm soo glad that you seem to have taken your life into your hands and are making such an incredible difference in your life! That's so inspiring! I know great things will continue to happen for you, just keep up the good work. Awesome! :)
  • Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing progress! Good luck on reaching your goal weight! (why is there no cheering smiley for me to add?)
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    Congrats! You have come a long way and your story is incredible.
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    CONGRAULATIONS! you look great, keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! Thanks so much for sharing your story. =)
  • MMGoodSF
    MMGoodSF Posts: 26
    Options
    You are amazing. :happy:
  • florabourne
    florabourne Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    great story... I wish you all the best in reaching your goal
  • TrishaAvina
    TrishaAvina Posts: 48
    Options
    This definately gave me a kick in the butt, right when i needed it!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    Your amazing! Keep up the awsome work!
  • skinnybitch1987
    Options
    0_o holy **** balls that is awesome! Great job, man! I like the ok cupid stamp at the bottom of your last pic...confidence works!
  • CKMama81
    CKMama81 Posts: 50
    Options
    What an inspiration!! You've come so far! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us! It truly is inspiring..you look amazing!
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Im also on that same journey. The last time I was under 200 was 8th grade. Pretty depressing..but we will get there
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!