Replies

• kartunes
    kartunes Posts: 46
    Options
    You look like a new person! Amazing :)
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    wow! I was you, now i am inspired! I have a way to go b4 i look like the new you!
  • Kelzy88
    Kelzy88 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow you look amazing Chelsea!!! Congratulations!!!
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Great job
  • XxDawnLouisexX
    Options
    You look fantastic well done! Really inspirational pics thanks for sharing. X
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Again, thank you all sooo much! I don't know how I could keep at this without all of the AWESOME support I get from you WONDERFUL people. I have struggled with self-esteem my whole life and maybe I'll add a bit more to the story when I reach my goal and post. I am trying to work on seeing the person who is in the mirror now and not who used to be in there. I have gotten so many positive responses and I hope from all the embarrassment I went through from posting pictures in my swimsuits, I can help just one person become more accepting of who they are, regardless of the number on that scale. Want to be healthier, want to love shopping, want to be more flexible, social and energetic but love the person you are RIGHT NOW. You are all simply amazing. I wish you the best of luck!!!
  • ddelapas
    ddelapas Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Chelsea - you look wonderful! Good job. You were beautiful in the first picture too, but you look so much healthier now. I think the picture of you in your jeans is amazing! I can't wait until I can wear low cut jeans with a belt again. Such an inspiration. I've work XL shirts hung over my pants for as long as I can remember. I'm getting there though. I started at 208 and today weighed 172.8! My goal is 150 and then I reassess.

Good job, congrats and all that! You've inspired me and many many others to keep going!
  • VStar55
    VStar55 Posts: 75
    Options
    Great job. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful.. Keep up the GREAT work!!
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie here and am just browsing around. I saw yr pics at the start of this post and just had give my congrats to you!! you've done such an amazing job!! I've got around 50lbs to loose in all, but you're such an amazing inspiration, I've no doubt I can do it now with all the help, friends and fantastic support this website and the boards provide.

Thankyou so much for posting your before and after pics! I'm even thinking of going and doing some of my own now! Perhaps not in a bikini though! lol!

Love Ales xx
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! Can you believe it! You should be very proud. Your pictures show how hard you have worked! :)
  • jmlane1981
    jmlane1981 Posts: 59
    Options
    Great Job! You look awesome!
  • thirteenblessings
    Options
    WOW! You look great and so much happier! Way to go!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • Nina_Crowson
    Nina_Crowson Posts: 136
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome, luv the tatts!

You look great.
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    YAY!! For you!!! You look awsome!
  • livingnow28
    livingnow28 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ***Wow*** You look amazing thanks for posting it is very inspiring!
  • CKMama81
    CKMama81 Posts: 50
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Such an awesome transformation and you can tell you're happy just from the smile on your face! Beautiful..thanks for sharing with us!
  • kateorgan
    kateorgan Posts: 10
    Options
    You look truly amazing!!!! And have inspired me to keep going!! Its slow but I will stick at it after seeing your photos!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!