Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

need friends

Replies

• ellavader
    ellavader Posts: 24 Member
    Hello!

I'm back too and could use some friends.
    Feel free to add me as a friend and I'll add you. :)
  • Hi all, feel free to add me as a friend too! I have been on a journey to better health since the beginning of September, but I just started using MFP. I would love to have the support of others along the way!
  • KimmyLouie
    KimmyLouie Posts: 9 Member
    I too am back and trying this over again. I need friends as well, the more the merrier as we all need each other to get this done.
  • I took a break from the site and for awhile I did good, but alas, I am back as I have gained back some weight. Any one feel free to add me :)
  • manda404
    manda404 Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm back after a brief hiatus and really need some motivating friends!
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    I'm active and would love more MFP friends on this weight loss journey. Feel free to add me!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 397 Member
    Hi there! I've also recently restarted after gaining back all of the previous weight I had lost. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • Jilllybeanns
    Jilllybeanns Posts: 29 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am on daily!
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Feel free to add me. Anyone can.
  • Deya1286
    Deya1286 Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me too, could use some friends and added motivation!
  • ZBuffBod
    ZBuffBod Posts: 297 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have been here since June 2014 and have lost 35 pounds. I am very consistent and available if you need motivation. Best of luck to all.
  • TashaSc82
    TashaSc82 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi. I've used MFP off and on. Used it 2 yrs ago, lost 25lbs. Stopped using it, gained 30lbs. I'm just saying....My plan is to not only use it to track food but to be an active/regular member. This social media support is the new "it", and since I seem to be the only one in my physical circle actually "doing" and not just "talking" about getting back to healthy, I figured my MFP community could be just the support I need and I can provide the same support.....Anyway, Feel free to add me :#
  • Hello,
    This is my second time on here and a stone and a half later things are going well.
    Progress has greatly slowed down so feeling a little deflated but the wedding is 5 month away and I really need to focus. Some motivation and friends on the same journey would be nice. :-)
  • lchrun
    lchrun Posts: 28 Member
    Feel free to add me :) I log daily and would appreciate more motivating friends.
  • chocolatekiss5757
    chocolatekiss5757 Posts: 19 Member
    Good luck everyone i'm back at it to
  • sabrenaragsdale
    sabrenaragsdale Posts: 1 Member
    We all need encouragement. I know that I can do this with Christ! This is my second time around at doing this. I remember how good I was starting to feel before and then I allowed other things in life to become more important than me and my own health.
  • Hello! I am also looking for some friends! Feel free to add me. Definitely have been doing a lot better with people who are encouraging and on the same journey!!
  • shepd1999
    shepd1999 Posts: 40 Member
    I am always willing to take on new friends.
  • Hello
    I'm texting u guys from germany:))) I'd love to have some more motivation to keep this thing going...
    I'm 27 and I lost last year 20 pounds. Then I felt great and started to eat normal again and we'll helloooo back old pounds... now I'm trying this help to help me.
    I wish u all good luck and keep them pounds going. add me:))
    Bye bye
  • tishbrannen998
    tishbrannen998 Posts: 7 Member
    I need some friends too. New to this.