5'4" ladies....what's your goal weight? Or those that have hit it pics?

Options

Replies

• megann221
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5" and my goal weight is 150 lbs. Just a year and half ago I was at 135 though... I was told I looked super skinny. I thought I looked good... but whatever. 150 lbs is realistic for me right now.
  • dawn0293
    dawn0293 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 125 but I might go as low as 120. I don't think I want to venture any lower than that. I have a large frame with wide hips and I don't think I'd look good much lower than that.
  • trazter31
    trazter31 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    qr0urepp7a1s.jpg
    25jtqbilssnm.jpg

5'4'' 122-124lbs
    I This is what I want to look like - I'm 5' 5" and in my 50's, I lost from 215 lbs to 135 lbs, then over XMAS I'm up to 139 lbs, so im trying to get to. My goal of 124 lbs and will do it.

You look fantastic!
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' & am hoping to get to around 150 & then reassess from there. That's still "overweight" according to BMI, but I want to see how I feel and decide whether to lose more or not based on that.
  • trazter31
    trazter31 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and the charts say I should be at about 125. I'd be happy at 140-150. I'm 214 now :neutral_face:
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently 189 and hope to get to 120 and see how that is. In my teens to 20s I was always exactly 108lbs and felt great at that weight. I'm in my 50s so a little more weight might be good.
  • killerqueen21
    killerqueen21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    5'4 and 121 give or take a lb. I'm happy where I'm at. I started off at 138 and I have a small frame and it was in weird places (lol) so I felt like it needed to go. I've not been heavier than that.
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 194.1lbs and looking to be between 130lbs-140lbs. :)
  • estherdfoster
    estherdfoster Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You know, I have been thinking? Once the goal weight is reached...what section of store do you shop? I think for a few of my clothes, the only reason I wear a regular is because of the extra weight on my legs..But when I think about how the waist area was always too big and how every now an then if I do not wear heels, the length is too long. As I been losing weight it has become that way, so maybe regular was not the size at all. I went to the store to look at clothes and could fit some petites but what I found weird was I could fit some juniors too but...I'm not sure Juniors is made for adults even though some of the clothes look like Adult clothes...so do you only were petites? If so, what is the best places to go for people this height and clothes suited specifically for them. Because there are stores with a few pieces of clothing but never enough or a lot.. they should make a store called "5'4 AND UNDER.." it had a nice ring to it!! he he
  • crepesuzetteorange
    crepesuzetteorange Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to MFP.
    I'm 5ft 4, at my heaviest I weighed 65 kilos/143lbs
    I started my healthy living and weightloss journey in July 2014 and now weigh 59 kilos/130lbs. my target weight is 53kilos/116lbs. I have lost 6 kilos so far and have another 6 to go.
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 140lbs and my goal for today is 130lbs.
    I'll start 30 Day Shred today and then maybe a JM 30 Day Slimdown Rotation since I have all her videos anyway.
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'4- Started at 135, now down to 125 and would like to be right around 117 (that is where I felt the best). I allowed myself to many sweets :-/
  • bethmeek27
    bethmeek27 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" and I'm aiming for 125ish. It's hard because I have had 2 of my 3 kids since I was at that weight last plus that was about 10 years ago! I have no idea what 125 will look like on my current body so I'll have to see when I get there! I never worked out at that weight either so there's another factor. I just want to be a size 4 to 6 with a nice figure and some muscle definition. I've lost about 10 lbs and have about 30 to go.
  • aquamarina_182
    aquamarina_182 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 170...it's the heaviest I've ever been...I was always 140ish....without working out or eating properly. My goal weight at 5"4 is 130
  • Xeldadog
    Xeldadog Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    In June, it will be two years since I changed my goal from losing weight to getting stronger. At 5'4, my starting weight in June 2013 was 163 or BMI 26.5. I did not get my fat % tested but I'm guessing it was in the low 40%.

My goal was consistency: lifting weights 3x per week, with 2 days of other exercise. I lead a very busy life with many evening meetings and networking events, which means tempting food everywhere. I've also learned to say no to morning meetings three times a week to honor my early morning work out time.

My weight fluctuates between 154-151, however, with the air pressure body % fat test back in October, I'm 33% body fat. My face is thinner, my hips smaller and my waist is melting away (sorry no pics!) If I want to go lower with body fat, I need to lift more and drop a few lbs.

I'm now re-evaluating my weight loss goals. 140 has a nice sound, but I can't seem to drop below my 151. My brain says I have to give up a lot (eating what I love) in order to achieve this goal. Also, I recently signed up for a sprint triathlon in June, mostly because I love the camaraderie. Will see how training for this event helps me stay on target by eating a tad more healthier (aka: fewer calories).
  • JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I am almost 9 weeks into Jillian Michaels body revolution and my clothes are feeling a lot looser now. I am currently 139 lbs but I am aiming for 116-117lbs and ideally around 20% body fat as my body fat is around 31% now. I've been lighter in the past at 121lbs but I was carrying excess fat then so that's why I want to go lower but if I can get lean and be a bit heavier I'll be happy with that.
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". I started at 210ish and am currently at 182 lbs (size 10/12). I would love to get into the 160s. Anything below that gives me a lollipop shape (big head little body)...no bueno
  • ncscott11
    ncscott11 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    cummingscb wrote: »
    I'm 5 ft 4.5 inches. I was at 236, and now am at 155. I'm a healthy size 8 in most stores. In high school, when I was a cross country runner, I was 130-135 and a healthy size 4/6. I think if I could hit 145, I would be satisfied, and achieve a normal BMI and a size that would allow me to run without putting too much wear and tear on my joints. I am densely built and weigh more than I look. Most people looking at me when I weigh 160 think that I weigh about 140 lbs. Your muscle density is something that you just don't have any control over!

You must be my twin! I am sitting at 155 right now at 5 ft 4.5/5 depending on the dr and my goal is 145. I am in a size 8 currently also. I have played sports since I was 5 and my whole life I have always weight 20lbs more than anyone has guessed. I am pretty sure I will stick to my goal of 145 and focus more on fitness at that point. I would love to get into a size 6 maybe even a 4!
  • mhausler93
    mhausler93 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" and currently 172lbs. My highest weight was 210. My doctor told me he would be happy with me at 150. Which, I've been there before and was very happy but wanted to lose about to 10 more pounds. So my first goal is 150. My ultimate goal is 135/140.
  • AMH1970
    AMH1970 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is 140-150 lbs. I haven't been there since high school. I hold my weight well and like my curves so that's a good weight for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!