61.5 lbs lost in 12 weeks

Options
On February 9, I weighed in at 301.2 lbs (I'm 6'4"). After losing and gaining weight several times, I decided i would simplify it completely and just exercise every day and count calories. I tried and failed at few fad diets in the past, so this time there was nothing i would deprive myself of. And it has worked like a charm. Today May 4, i weighed in at 239.7 lbs. i weighed all my food like crazy and exercized a lot. i literally put a treadmill in my living room and would watch tv or sports and walk or run. I utilized the incline on the treadmill a majority of the time. i was amazed at how much my cardiovascular endurance improved. I ran a 5k a couple weeks back in 27:35 and maybe ran total of 10 times previous in the 8 weeks prior. Here is the picture which best shows the loss:

Picture14copy.jpg

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    Good job and great diligence to accomplish this.
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations - your hard work has obviously paid off.
  • magpie8402
    magpie8402 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!
  • ewebber88
    ewebber88 Posts: 33
    Options
    Awesome awesome job! You look fantastic!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous! Big difference, love the pics.
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Word. Nice job! You are looking great!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    friggggggggggin amazing!! :D
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! That is a big difference :) I like that you put the treadmill in the living room :smile:
  • frogmama
    frogmama Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! You should be so proud of yourself.
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! How did you lose so MUCH so FAST? That's SO, so inspiring. I showed my fiance, and he is totally impressed. Wow!
  • 143sunflower
    Options
    High Five!!!!
  • Cartel
    Cartel Posts: 40
    Options
    Good job man! I thought I was on some crazy streak when I lost 60 in 12 weeks. Keep up the good work!
  • lblavoie
    lblavoie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!!!:smile:
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work. :)
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Amazing difference.
  • ChristineM1953
    ChristineM1953 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You are doing a terrific job! And you are doing it the right way too. You should be very proud of yourself! Frankly, I am a little jealous! (But in a good way!) :laugh:
  • Keightisgr8
    Keightisgr8 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    DAMN BOY, now that is some inspiration right there! Great work!
  • misschristi
    misschristi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    you are amazing. just shows what pure dedication can do :)
  • gtm124
    gtm124 Posts: 179
    Options
    Biggest Loser has nothing on you. Great stuff right there.
  • agent300
    agent300 Posts: 73
    Options
    Oh my gosh! How did you lose so MUCH so FAST? That's SO, so inspiring. I showed my fiance, and he is totally impressed. Wow!

honestly, i just decided to be moving in the majority of my free time. so, even if i already got a workout in for the day i would just walk on the treadmill and watch a game or whatever. whenever i had two options, i would choose the option which burned my more calories. like parking farther away from a store, going to get the mail, literally anything.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!