Underwear Pictures

Options
13»

Replies

• comm1t_1984
    comm1t_1984 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You must feel great!
  • sdjm62
    sdjm62 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your pictures. I am about the same size-5'6" and 160 pounds, and I honestly cannot visualize what I would look like at 130, which is my goal. I'm quite a bit older than you :) so I anticipate it taking a bit longer. Hormones - argh!! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • 1DEF
    1DEF Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look great. Hope your pics get to stay but if not go treat yourself to a cute bikini for the next photo shoot. Awesome job.
  • Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Great job! (btw I have the same underwear as you in the 2nd picture LOLOLLL, from aerie?)

HAHAH yeah, aerie! that's funny :D
  • guildwars1987
    guildwars1987 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    I wasn't planning on posting these pictures, but I was looking through my collection and I thought I could inspire some newbies. Sorry if you think they're inappropriate or offensive.
    I'm about 5'6". The first picture is from July 1 and I weigh 167 lbs. The second picture is today, January 5. I am now 133 lbs.
    My goal is to get down to 125 lbs and tone up my abs. Feel free to add me as a friend or ask for tips. I have an open diary (although I eat a lot of junk so it's probably not too helpful).

ScreenShot2014-12-30at65909PM.png

ScreenShot2015-01-05at30213PM.png

Motivation at it's finest! Great job, girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!