What are the best underwear to wear to work out in?

Replies

• LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    verymissk wrote: »
    For comfort, I prefer no panties. If I plan to make a little money after my workout, I use cotton - I believe someone else above mentioned that it holds moisture, and that's where the dolla dolla bills are.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT GYM YOU GO TO!

Just general stuff is all I need to know. Like:

1) Gym name.
    2) Gym address.
    3) Hours you're there.
    4) Where you sit (for seat sniffing later, of course).

You won't even know I'm there I promise! I'll just hide behind the abductor machine :)

Dude (?), you're killin' me....lol lol lol.

As for me, commando.

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    For comfort, I prefer no panties. If I plan to make a little money after my workout, I use cotton - I believe someone else above mentioned that it holds moisture, and that's where the dolla dolla bills are.

giphy.gif

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    I prefer human skin for the fit. Preferably softened with the tears of a toddler.
  • ErisDyscordia
    ErisDyscordia Posts: 50 Member
    I like the spandex blend boyshorts (like those made by SO), they stay in place well, and the boyshort shape prevents ride-up and wedgies. Plus the material wicks sweat really well.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member

1) Gym name.
    2) Gym address.
    3) Hours you're there.

You won't even know I'm there I promise! I'll just hide behind the abductor machine :)

WszzRFXpXA6ly.gif
  • raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    Honestly- commando is the way to go. Especially if you are wearing running shorts (they have built in undies) or spandex workout pants (just make sure they aren't see through). It makes things more comfortable, at least for me.
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member

giphy.gif

That appears to be Canadian currency. I only take American Dollars. And Yen.
  • verymissk

1) Gym name.
    2) Gym address.
    3) Hours you're there.

Okay - sounds good. Want to grab something to eat after? I've been really craving a veggie pie plate.
  • verymissk wrote: »

1) Gym name.
    2) Gym address.
    3) Hours you're there.

Okay - sounds good. Want to grab something to eat after? I've been really craving a veggie pie plate.

You got it!

You sellin' those cottons on craigslist or can we just work out an in-person deal after the gym?
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member

giphy.gif

That appears to be Canadian currency. I only take American Dollars. And Yen.

They're euros--that's what the symbol in the background is...

And ditto on the commando.

• ramurray8
    ramurray8 Posts: 25 Member
    If you don't like thongs, try simply perfect by Warners (sold at target). They are full butt panties that don't ride on me and are always comfy. The only bummer is they totally give you a VPL with tights. For shorts, or looser workout bottoms I don't have an issue.
  • mersh24
    mersh24 Posts: 14 Member
    I prefer thongs when working out in compression pants/capris and found some awesome ones at Walmart online - "Best Fitting - Seamless Thong Panties, 3-Pack" for $11.88. I don't even notice them but they give that extra layer so I don't feel too naked. Also, another vote for commando for running shorts with the built-in undies.
  • prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    I wear granny panties and pull them up over my stomach for flab support
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    None. Seriously.
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    great big granny pants are the way to go! I tell you, no VPL cause theyre so big and the cotton just soaks up the sweat. I never leave the house without them
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member

1) Gym name.
    2) Gym address.
    3) Hours you're there.

You'd probably want to be in front of the abductor machine for the best view :)
  • mitch16 wrote: »

1) Gym name.
    2) Gym address.
    3) Hours you're there.

You'd probably want to be in front of the abductor machine for the best view :)

Nah, I just mount my Gopro there.
  • verymissk

1) Gym name.
    2) Gym address.
    3) Hours you're there.

You got it!

You sellin' those cottons on craigslist or can we just work out an in-person deal after the gym?

I assumed you'd want to meet at the gym... You know these things go stale right quick.
  • True. I want all the sweat. I'll bring a ziploc bag to transport them home in.
  • Eire228
    Eire228 Posts: 238 Member
    Wow, so many of you have said commando! I guess I should try this. I've always just worn my regular underwear.