Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• xfit229
    xfit229 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    u guys can add me also. never enough motivation to get u through a rough day
  • rosebudbutterfly
    rosebudbutterfly Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• shedding60
    shedding60 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I could use some active friends to keep me motivated! Add me please!
  • englangrover
    Options
    I almost gave up as well with MFP because of inactive non-commenting friends. I'd love to be cheered on and motivated and promise to do the same in return. Feel free to add me too :wink:
  • lilme21baby
    Options
    Hey! Have lost 136 pounds so far! 10 -14 pounds to go! Finding it so hard at the moment! Motivation please :) x
  • emelie_astrom
    Options
    This is my first post, im from sweden so i (probobly spell bad 2) count in kg, im 170 cm and 80 kg (176 pounds?) I want to lose 15 kg but im happy with 5 ;D anything is good :) I tryed 5:2 and lost 5 kg but im freakin starving! I need friends 2 stay fokused... but i dont rly know what "friends" is here, does it get easyer 2 follow eachother?
  • ToddPa12
    ToddPa12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Always looking to add! All motivation welcome!
  • xtielynn
    xtielynn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes! My coworker just brought donuts. I need y'all!
  • lLionMindl
    lLionMindl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Active daily ... Feel free to add anyone :)
  • superdan8414
    superdan8414 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need more friends :)
  • soildiger
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

I have diabetes . I. Would like to loose some lbs . And get some good tips and recipes. TI A Mary Spellman
  • chickpeas1
    chickpeas1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Looking for female friends working towards toning up for a holiday/vacation/beach season. Oh and any Brits out there?? lol
  • bonnieh1638
    bonnieh1638 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just starting out and could use more friends. Add me please!
  • PaulP70
    Options
    Back after a two year layoff and all past friends are gone! Always looking to give and get support!
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Would love some more friends. Feel free to add me.
  • JamieYelsik
    JamieYelsik Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    More friends are welcome!! I am working hard at achieving my goals! Support and accountability are a must!
  • akarimian1125
    Options
    I'm new to the community portion of MFP and looking for buddies to add so my feed isn't so blahhh. Add me & Let's keep each on track. We can do this!!!
  • archila46
    Options
    First week working out and i feel fantastic! Hope i can last!!
  • victoria5936
    victoria5936 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me! Motivation and knowing I am not alone would be a great thing to have.
  • jennibee
    jennibee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this community part of MFP and I am looking for some friends to help keep me motivated. I am down 60 lbs so far and have another 40 to go.