Gym Attire for Women

Options

Replies

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Hot-girls-in-Yoga-Pants-7.jpg

I mean really. fuzzy boots in the gym?

Maybe it's cold outside and she was taking her final gym selfie. I doubt those are the shoes that she exercises in.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    i love people like you who pass judgement and then say "not judging".

Planet Fitness... paging planet fitness.

I don't understand the planet fitness jokes, what's the deal?

Go there and workout there. You will see why some many people hate that place.

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I took the fuzzy boots comment as being tongue-in-cheek.
  • Mistapholeezkat
    Mistapholeezkat Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    dbmata wrote: »
    i love people like you who pass judgement and then say "not judging".

Planet Fitness... paging planet fitness.

I don't understand the planet fitness jokes, what's the deal?

Go there and workout there. You will see why some many people hate that place.

I don't think there is one within 50 miles of me, but if there was I probably would go just to see what the hub-bub is.

• JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    Flaunt it I say
    2lb1j77.jpg
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    That's why I wear pajama pants. Comfy, light-weight, drawstring, and not see-through! XD
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    JOY1078 wrote: »
    Amazing!!! She works really hard and looks great!

Curious as to how you can verify that she does work hard?

Not hating. Just. Saying. She does look good. But that didn't mean she worked hard for it.

Although I know a guy who lifts in flip flops and another in coconstruction boots. Saw a girl, tall and lanky. Did not look like much waffling around in wedge sneakers.. put up 165 on the bench, then took said sneakers of to squat.

People's foot wear choices don't really bother me.
    Or their gym clothing.
    Or make up.

I don't even care if they come in and don't work out . as long as they aren't in my way.

by looking at her thighs she does do some sort of squats maybe deadlifts.

I'm sure she does something but there is absolutely no way from that picture to verify anything about her workouts or if she does them at all, much less the intensity if them.
  • Mistapholeezkat
    Mistapholeezkat Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Planet Fitness claims to be a judgment free zone but kicks out people who the staff thinks might intimidate others. Said intimidation might be in the form of just looking too fit. I think it also bans certain exercises, as well, because they are too meat-heady in the company's opinion.

I should say that the above is based on what I've read. I've never been to a PF and only just started noticing their commercials.

Thanks for the clarification!
  • motorola10
    motorola10 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I believe that is Bella Falconi. Might be wrong.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

Curious as to how you can verify that she does work hard?

Not hating. Just. Saying. She does look good. But that didn't mean she worked hard for it.

Although I know a guy who lifts in flip flops and another in coconstruction boots. Saw a girl, tall and lanky. Did not look like much waffling around in wedge sneakers.. put up 165 on the bench, then took said sneakers of to squat.

Or their gym clothing.
    Or make up.

I don't even care if they come in and don't work out . as long as they aren't in my way.

by looking at her thighs she does do some sort of squats maybe deadlifts.

I'm sure she does something but there is absolutely no way from that picture to verify anything about her workouts or if she does them at all, much less the intensity if them.

It would not surprise me if she does one of those 30 day build a booty body weight squats workouts and looks like that after a few rounds. Would not be a surprised at all.

• motorola10
    motorola10 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am sure that's a post workout selfie
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I like to admire people who work hard the gym and look it. Keeps me motivated. I also know that when you are working out (especially strength training) it's really helpful to actually see the bodypart you're working. I've gone to the gym for years and definitely have worn form-fitting clothes so I can see body better. I wasn't trying to hook up but it would be okay if I was.

So, I've worn the booty shorts and leggings. Don't know or care if my undies (or anything else) were showing. I'm not sure I'd be mortified if someone pointed it out to me. Would seems like the viewers are the ones with the issues, not me.
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    I'll post a pic of someone that clearly lifts.
    article-2518860-19DEE8B100000578-130_634x757.jpg
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    astrose00 wrote: »
    I like to admire people who work hard the gym and look it. Keeps me motivated. I also know that when you are working out (especially strength training) it's really helpful to actually see the bodypart you're working. I've gone to the gym for years and definitely have worn form-fitting clothes so I can see body better. I wasn't trying to hook up but it would be okay if I was.

So, I've worn the booty shorts and leggings. Don't know or care if my undies (or anything else) were showing. I'm not sure I'd be mortified if someone pointed it out to me. Would seems like the viewers are the ones with the issues, not me.

I agree. Pretty sure if everyone at the gym was wearing over-sized t-shirts and baggie sweats there would be comments about them not caring about their appearance, why workout if you don't show off your body, etc. There's no pleasing everyone and in my opinion, the only person I care about pleasing is myself. Live and let live.
  • pscarolina
    pscarolina Posts: 133 Member
    Options

Or their gym clothing.
    Or make up.

word My ex benched 600+ in rainbows so whatever anyone wants to do (although I told him a million times he was gonna drop something on his foot & in the last year he has done it twice)

I don't think women know their pants are too thin until someone points it out or they randomly notice after the fact. I don't care what anyone wears, but I really hate to see a new person in my class wearing SWEATpants or some other item that's clearly going to be a problem. We're about to get way too sweaty for sweat pants honey.

For the record...Old Navy compression pants work great & are thick enough. I don't really care if my pants are see-through, but I don't buy cotton pants & they're usually the ones that go too thin. They hold that sweaty smell. :s
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    More pics of bootys!! More!
  • ckmnacln
    ckmnacln Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    The less clothes the better for me when I workout because I sweat like a man. lol At home I wear short shorts and a sports bra but at the gym there are too many creepers. I like only under armour leggings/shorts in black and tanks. I'm there to workout and not looks cute. :)
  • RosaC773
    RosaC773 Posts: 126
    Options
    Well, let's point out that they are at the gym and so are you. Huge win! I think for yoga leggings, many girls do not know they are see through. Especially since the butt will stretch out the material. If girls wants to wear shorts, let them wear shorts. It doesn't impact my workout.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    ckmnacln wrote: »
    The less clothes the better for me when I workout because I sweat like a man. lol At home I wear short shorts and a sports bra but at the gym there are too many creepers. I like only under armour leggings/shorts in black and tanks. I'm there to workout and not looks cute. :)

Why can't it be both?
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'll post a pic of someone that clearly lifts.
    article-2518860-19DEE8B100000578-130_634x757.jpg

She looks awesome!!! Probably couldn't look bad in or out of clothes even if she tried.