Worried about losing boobs

Options
13»

Replies

• ljones27uk
    ljones27uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I lost mine as the weight came off, in fact my little boy made me felt great the other day when he said 'daddy, you haven't got boobies any more' . :-) sorry, I'm not sure this helps you much ;-))
  • aelphabawest
    aelphabawest Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I lost some in my chest... and I didn't have much to begin with! Went from a 38 "Nearly B" to just wearing lacey bralettes. Frequently purchased in the junior section.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    butt > boobs.

stop worrying and keep squatting.
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Since you are currently within the healthy weight range, losing 25 lbs. will put you at the very bottom of that range. If your body fat is commensurate with your weight - there is a really good chance that your boobs will be one of the largest fat deposits left, thus they will be smaller when you reach your goal.
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6". I was a 36D when I was in the 170's and am now kidding myself thinking that I can fill out a C now that I'm in the 140's. I miss the chest, but definitely not all the other weight that came along with it. I get far more attention now that I look healthier overall than I did when I was heavier and had the rack on top.

For me,
    [No boobs] > [Boobs on top of fat on top of fat]
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Since you are currently within the healthy weight range, losing 25 lbs. will put you at the very bottom of that range. If your body fat is commensurate with your weight - there is a really good chance that your boobs will be one of the largest fat deposits left, thus they will be smaller when you reach your goal.

It all just depends on her hormones and genetics. Skinny women can be busty. My junior year in college I was 5'6" and weighed 130 and wore a 32DD bra. I was a little chubby (for me, body composition issues, I guess I was skinny fat) at the time. I lost weight-- too much, all of my ribs were visible. At my lowest I weighed around 110. I did not lose from my boobs. I just lost from the band. I think I would have to get super emaciated before losing from my boobs. Most of the women on my mother's side of the family are like that.
  • CloudyMao
    CloudyMao Posts: 258 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    stephxo1 wrote: »
    I'd say that losing some fat tissue on your boobs is a small price to pay for a toned body. And no, pectoral exercises won't help your boobs stay perkier as you're working the muscle and not the fat tissue when you strength train your upper body. Just get a good bra to support those bad boys and keep lifting those weights :)

Pectoral muscles being built lifts up the tissue underneath it, so it absolutely does help you stay as perky as possible, it just doesn't make your boobs any bigger.

To add to the cupsize convo - I started out wearing 38GG, I'm now wearing 30Ls or 32JJ my boobs haven't gotten any bigger, they've just about stayed the same while everything else has shrunk.
  • avocados9
    avocados9 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your responses :P I know it seems silly, but it does matter to me.

• LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Small boobs are prime....
  • avocados9
    Options
    katkins73 wrote: »
    What were your boobs like as a teenager? Mine grew overnight and have always been big even when I was tiny. They are, however, bigger than they were and I hope to lose some off them but 18lbs down and they haven't really changed although I went down a band size.
    Ive never been tiny, just always the same size. My boobs were always considered larger by some I guess. But not massive or anything.

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Yeah, make certain to support them well. You want the skin to shrink up along with the boobs if they do shrink. Not to stretch it out. I have gotten good and affordable ones by Danskin, many other good brands out there as well. Hanes is nice if you need to be saving money. I forget what else I've gotten... long as it has some cups to it and not just an elastic uniboob lol.
  • Mauigirl62
    Options
    I'd be happy if I lose a few sizes in my boobs. When I was the right weight for my height back when I was in my 20s I was a 34B. Now that I'm about 50 lbs. heavier and 61 years old, I'm a 42D and I'm only 5 feet tall so I look very buxom/matronly. I would be happy to lose those boobs, but of course I will also sag... I guess it's the price I will have to pay to be healthier.
  • avocados9
    Options

gothchiq wrote: »
    Yeah, make certain to support them well. You want the skin to shrink up along with the boobs if they do shrink. Not to stretch it out. I have gotten good and affordable ones by Danskin, many other good brands out there as well. Hanes is nice if you need to be saving money. I forget what else I've gotten... long as it has some cups to it and not just an elastic uniboob lol.
    I sort of like the uniboob because it just sucks my boobs into my chest and holds them there. No bouncing. lmao

• RebelDiamond
    RebelDiamond Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Mine have, It's a small price to pay for feeling happier walking into the shower past the full length mirror though! Weigh up your options, please excuse the pun ;)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it, you can always get new ones.
  • mz_getskinny
    mz_getskinny Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I lost a cup size before I lost a pant size. But I was also 261 lbs at the start. With your weight I doubt you'll lose that much.
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Amazing the stuff we let hold us back. I quit logging or watching what I was eating because I scared myself with loose skin after weight loss videos. As far as breasts go, I was 34C at my smallest adult weight (about 130). At my heaviest, I'm 40DD.
  • justanotherloser007
    justanotherloser007 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to purposely lose boobs? Seriously, you girls are scaring me with the DD to G conversion :o
  • avocados9
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Don't worry about it, you can always get new ones.

Bahahahah
  • avocados9
    Options
    I lost a cup size before I lost a pant size. But I was also 261 lbs at the start. With your weight I doubt you'll lose that much.
    Well i'd love to lose a pant size and keep a boob size.