What are you having/cooking for dinner tonight?

Options
xtielynn
xtielynn Posts: 24 Member

Replies

• KixIce
    KixIce Posts: 17
    Options
    i asked my mom to buy me a lean cuisine...so lean cuisine chicken enchilada

...........all day ive just drank hot chocolate and cranberry soda :/
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Chili cheese tater tots. I pre-logged my entire day this am, to make them fit. I cannot wait.
  • MyFitnessMyWellness
    Options
    Chicken with rice and veggies :smile:
  • ToniaH75
    Options
    Baked turkey burgers w/ cheese and sauteed zucchini,squash and onions and it was oooh so good!!
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Shrimp stir fry
  • Beautifulreflections
    Options
    "skinny" orange chicken
  • Xenophonica
    Xenophonica Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Roasting a 13lb turkey, brussels sprouts, and butternut squash. Hello meat for salads and a large pot of turkey stock!
  • CorlissaEats
    CorlissaEats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Chicken enchiladas...completely from scratch. Well, except the tortillas. Not this time... ;)
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I had this. It was awesome.

I subbed margarine for real butter. Margarine is gross. Also had whole wheat rotini on hand, so I used that instead of egg noodles. So tasty!
  • tonim09
    tonim09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We had pancakes..Sasuage..Wednesday's are our easy meal of the week..the calories were high but I tracked it all
  • Luv2eatSweets
    Luv2eatSweets Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Baked salmon with lemon pepper, curly sweet potato fries, peas.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Stuffed Center Cut Pork Chops. I found the recipe on Food Network. I cant wait until its done! Yummy!

Stuffing:
    Breadcrumbs
    Mozzarella
    Proscuitto
    Ground Italian Sausage
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Chili cheese tater tots. I pre-logged my entire day this am, to make them fit. I cannot wait.

Omg I love this meal. Gonna have to do this next week!
  • ovinas1
    ovinas1 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    chicken breast and 1 pork sausage cut up and stir fried in coconut oil. half a bag of spinich in it. A little little little piece of chocolate cake :smiley:
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I had a panda bowl and egg roll from Panda Express. I love movies at the marquee center. :smile:
  • xtielynn
    Options

Stealing this idea maybe as early as tomorrow. Haha
  • xtielynn
    Options
    I had this. It was awesome.

I subbed margarine for real butter. Margarine is gross. Also had whole wheat rotini on hand, so I used that instead of egg noodles. So tasty!

That looks delicious!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Just a steak and a greek salad, I believe. Got some stuff to do. Tomorrow night though... tomorrow I get a brand new oven and cooktop, and I'm going to break that baby in with a FEAST.
  • xtielynn
    Options
    ovinas1 wrote: »
    chicken breast and 1 pork sausage cut up and stir fried in coconut oil. half a bag of spinich in it. A little little little piece of chocolate cake :smiley:

I never think to use coconut oil!
  • xtielynn
    Options
    Just a steak and a greek salad, I believe. Got some stuff to do. Tomorrow night though... tomorrow I get a brand new oven and cooktop, and I'm going to break that baby in with a FEAST.

There is no "raising the roof" smiley, so you just have to use your imagination. Come back tomorrow and let me know what you whip up.