Anyone around 5'8" has before and after pictures? Here are m

1234568»

Replies

• coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Congratulations to everyone!
  • littleali wrote: »
    Start weight, before MFP somewhere around 220. Current Weight 132, aiming for 125!
    25hofh4.png

You look amazing!! How'd you get your stretchmarks to go away?

• greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    littleali wrote: »
    Start weight, before MFP somewhere around 220. Current Weight 132, aiming for 125!
    25hofh4.png

You look amazing!! How'd you get your stretchmarks to go away?

She said earlier. Her stretch marks still exist, just very faint, and she has some loose skin, but the second picture was taken on a poor quality webcam.

• infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm 5'7" and am down 47 pounds...still want to lose about 18 more!
    mx193599tnez.jpg
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    I am 5'7"
    SW: 268
    CW: 203
    GW: 150

6v1gh2hq4k8w.jpg
  • Muffiewilmes
    Muffiewilmes Posts: 36 Member
    WOW this is just what I needed today!!!! Thanks!! I wish I had the courage to really take some before pix!! Like the sports bra ones. I think I would have been impressed with myself!! My starting weight was 254. Today I'm 206 hit 198 right before the holiday but went a little nuts with the food and drink! Hoping the damage is only temporary! Back on track and hope to be posting a before, during and goal soon. Just have to figure that all out. Great work ladies!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Muffiewilmes
    Muffiewilmes Posts: 36 Member
    oops and gentleman! how could I forget those abs!!!
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    If you haven't taken pictures yet Muffiwilmes...DO IT! Even now you'll see changes as you proceed. You don't ever have to share them with anyone if you don't want to, but doing it will definitely show you WAY more than a scale or tape measure ever will...
  • bigsisv
    bigsisv Posts: 27 Member
    You all look great!!!!
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    This is just the inspiration I needed today. Thanks. :):)
  • curlyslim
    curlyslim Posts: 64 Member
    edited January 2015
    I needed to see this thread! I was feeling a little discouraged with yet another cold obtained from the kids no doubt, which hampers me working out hard and as much as I want. But I can do it! lol!

Oh btw, I have lost 37 lbs since I had my two year old, yup, I'm a slow but steady kinda girl. :smile:
    And I am looking to get things moving faster in the next two months.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!