You want to talk about the beard? Let's talk about the beard.

Options
autopilot_off
autopilot_off Posts: 83 Member
fcwlfym1twdd.png

Thoughts?

Replies

• _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    But...what if I don't want to talk about the beard?? :\
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    can store left over food ( survival instincts?) , can be combed depending on length, can emphasize a gorgeous jawline, but can also hide one :( keeps your chin and neck warm,and some women love twirling it in their finger tips :blush: downside! if it's stubbly then it causes others skin to peel or cause some type of beard burn ( maybe a self defense mechanism? ) however sometimes when it's a gentle beard it's nice to have it nuzzled in at a ladies neck. I personally think most men with beards are attractive. some people just don't suit not having a beard and some do.
  • missy0936
    missy0936 Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Does the man make the beard? Or does the beard make the man???
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    See what you made me go and do? I had to put the old profile photo back up!
  • determined_ella
    Options
    missy0936 wrote: »
    Does the man make the beard? Or does the beard make the man???

ooo a very good question! or rhetorical one!
    wise words :smiley:
  • A well groomed beard can instantly make any gentleman 10x more attractive. The key is he's gotta be a gentleman...
  • SarassicPark
    SarassicPark Posts: 117 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Beards are awesome!

If I could grow one, I would. That's how much I love beards.
  • jeffviets
    jeffviets Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I got one of those jobs that require me to be clean shaven and i hate it. I miss my beard. I work in a grocery store and they say it makes a good impression on the customers. More than half our customers have beards and im sorry to say that includes some of the women.
  • sheltered16
    sheltered16 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    jeffviets wrote: »
    I got one of those jobs that require me to be clean shaven and i hate it. I miss my beard. I work in a grocery store and they say it makes a good impression on the customers. More than half our customers have beards and im sorry to say that includes some of the women.
    Lol
  • GoGoGo_Girl
    Options
    OMG @ jeffviets!!! Hilarious!

I for one, am not into the beard.

A beard hurts my mouth hole when kissing! Just sayin'! :)
  • jeffviets
    Options

But....you're beardy in your profile picture. Or is that just a monument to the beard you used to have.
    [/quote]

Yeah thats just one of my better pics.
  • jeffviets
    Options
    I wish i could convince the company i work for to change their ways... im ready to march for my right to bare a beard
  • determined_ella
    Options
    I wish i could convince the company i work for to change their ways... im ready to march for my right to bare a beard

use the equality act? or maybe say it's in your religion? lol sometimes works!
  • determined_ella
    Options
    OMG @ jeffviets!!! Hilarious!

I for one, am not into the beard.

A beard hurts my mouth hole when kissing! Just sayin'! :)

lol I agree! but after the skin on our face has literally peeled ( yes mine has peeled to the point it took a layer of skin off and seeped water!) :disagree:
    but after a week or so your skin toughens up and can take on any beardy man :blush: lol
  • OnAllFours
    OnAllFours Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    A beard keeps the thighs warm. ;)
  • prettydragonfly
    Options

Haha your beardy look is great. I can't see why you should have to shave it off! I am a nurse and my beard looks great with my uniform. My beard is on elastic so I can lift it up to eat and drink, it stays nice and clean and if I lost my hair I could use it as a toupee` lol
  • PurdueBoilerFan
    Options
    The beard speaks for itself. It doesn't need you.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Best post of 2015 so far.

Beards = awesomeness
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    My nonsuccess in growing a beard saddens me :(