ROLL CALL!!! Where are you from and what's the weather like?

Options

Replies

• mscheesy77
    mscheesy77 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    EmmieBaby wrote: »
    Montreal and the weather is currently -21c (-31c with the WC)

Whoa!!!! That's too cold for me!!! Stay warm and be safe
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    gobonas99 wrote: »
    I'm near Syracuse NY, and it is currently 10* with a windchill of -11*. When I got up this morning, it was -2* with a windchill of -20*. When I ran 3.1 miles outside at 8:30pm last night, it was 0* with a windchill of -16*. :smiley:

I bow to your dedication!! :smiley:
  • JTNye
    JTNye Posts: 1
    Options
    Hartford, Connecticut -- 5 degrees on my car dashboard this morning. Last night the wind made it around -13. BRRRRRR
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Winsted MN, currently 7 above zero windchill is -8 and we are under a blizzard warning for later today
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Phoenix and it is a chilly 57. ;) This lifetime Ohio man is never moving back after a year in Arizona can't stand the cold anymore.

My son and his girlfriend are planning to move to AZ. He went to work this morning in -30 (WC) I sent him a text saying "I bet you wish you were in AZ right now!" I wonder if he'll say the same as you. LOL!

Chicago -7 degrees -30 wind chill YIKES!!!!

• mscheesy77
    Options
    gobonas99 wrote: »
    I'm near Syracuse NY, and it is currently 10* with a windchill of -11*. When I got up this morning, it was -2* with a windchill of -20*. When I ran 3.1 miles outside at 8:30pm last night, it was 0* with a windchill of -16*. :smiley:

I bow to your dedication!! :smiley:

Wow!!! You are my inspiration!!! Now that's dedication there ladies and gentleman! Dress warm hun. ;)
  • mscheesy77
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    Phoenix and it is a chilly 57. ;) This lifetime Ohio man is never moving back after a year in Arizona can't stand the cold anymore.

My son and his girlfriend are planning to move to AZ. He went to work this morning in -30 (WC) I sent him a text saying "I bet you wish you were in AZ right now!" I wonder if he'll say the same as you. LOL!

Lol :D ...
    Wowzzer... That is super cold
    I've been to AZ too... Nice weather kinda like Cali weather.
  • cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    mscheesy77 wrote: »
    San Antonio TX 29° REAL FEEL 22°
    Burrrr it's cold

Houston, TX here. Same weather today

Houston as well. I think I saw ice this morning! :'( I'm from Wisconsin so I really enjoy the "no ice" in Houston deal....
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    NJ...it's gone up 8 degrees since I got up this morning...all the way to 11 degrees!!
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    Manchester, UK and its grey and rainy (7°C)
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    mscheesy77 wrote: »
    dbanks80 wrote: »

Lol :D ...
    Wowzzer... That is super cold
    I've been to AZ too... Nice weather kinda like Cali weather.

All the schools are closed here because of the cold!

• katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Sunny San Diego. High today 68.
  • pileofnoodles
    pileofnoodles Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Belmont, NY - 4 degrees!
  • mscheesy77
    Options
    katscoots wrote: »
    Sunny San Diego. High today 68.

Lucky you... Enjoy the weather :)
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada here. Temps have shifted forty degrees (Celsius) in one week. On Monday it was -40C (-40F) with wind-chill, and yesterday it rained. RAINED! And then it snowed. At least snow is normal.

Currently it is -18C (-0.4F).

I see our Arctic High has decided to take a trip south. Bundle up, my friends.
  • MariMcKeon
    MariMcKeon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    -3F and very wind here in North Andover (just north of Boston) Massachusetts BRRRR
  • beachlover83
    beachlover83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Indiana- it's 3 degrees but feels like -14! Ready for a trip to warmer temps next week!
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin! -1, but feels like -21. I love my state! :s
  • thecraftinista
    thecraftinista Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Halifax, Nova Scotia - It's sunny but it's -14ºc (9ºf) but feels like -24ºc (-9ºf). The walk to work is brutal.