The "others think he/she's hot" but I think EWWWW

Options

Replies

• MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I think michelle rodriguez is hot, a lot of people disagree with me... I'd let that b*tch kick my *kitten* any day.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    nah i cant be jealous of myself!

Why do people think I'm you Tyler?
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Snookie, Kim Kardashian, Tia Tequilla, Paris Hilton, omgthelistgoesonandonandon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    johnny depp. he creeps me out.

he's another member of the "smelly club". PLUS I'll bet he just drives around with corpses in his car.

:laugh: :embarassed: My inner Goth finds that kinda hot. :embarassed:

For me it's Tom Cruse. Totally yuck, gives me the willys and not in a good way.
    And David Beckham, I just don't get it. At all. According to friend who met him way back when on a sports TV show, he made all the camera MEN nervous.:wink::laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    nah i cant be jealous of myself!

Why do people think I'm you Tyler?

You're dangerously close to tempting me with the idea of another "Be Brett" afternoon.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    johnny depp. he creeps me out.

i heart you really hard right now. i think depp is a great actor, but i do not get the attraction.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I actually find it hard to look at any celebrity or actor in that way....

don't know why...just not wired that way...

now my imagination.....that's a whole other story....
  • liss125
    liss125 Posts: 77
    Options
    I can't stand Adam Levine. It's like he tries too hard. He's not dirty looking to me or anything. Just looks like the boy-next-door pretending to be a bad-boy or something. Especially in those corny, naked pics of him in Rolling Stone or whatever it was. A poseur, if you will.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Kim Katrashian
    Robert Pattison
    Tom Cruise
    Justin Bieber (to like her, i mean him, i should be either lesbian or a teenager lol)
    Bradley Cooper (yeah he is cute, but....... hot???)
    Channing Tatum

and yeah i gotta agree with the rest, Kristen OR Kirstin Stewart, however you spell it, she looks drunk/high as hell the whole damn time!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Channing Tatum, I fail to see how he is hot. He's just another guy for me. Probably because his acting never appealed to me except for Pretty Boy in Public Enemies.

Wash ur mouth out!!!!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Sarah Jessica Parker. I don't get the fascination with her at all.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Jessica Sarah Parker - I don't think shes that pretty

Robert Pattinson - I totally agree, but I never thought he looked good, in fact the older he gets the uglier he get's.

Kristen Stewart - Honestly her acting sucks, and I don't find her all that pretty, though I love her hair.

Paris Hilton - Seriously she is probably the ugliest blond I have ever seen. Acting slutty don't make you sexy, makes you trashy.
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Johnny Depp, his hair always looks.. greasy and just ew, nothing attractive about that guy at all :sick:
    Robert Pattinson, no comment...:laugh: *runs away*
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Robert Pattinson. He was cute in Harry Potter, but since then I dont think he's good looking at all.

5 points Gryffindor!
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    Kat Von D - I see pictures of her in Maxim and stuff like that. Someone needs to scrub her with a barbeque brush and spray her wt a high powered hose. Hobo!
  • angeeishere
    angeeishere Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Jeremy Renner.
    I don't see it. A bunch of my friends think he's hot, I don't even think he's cute.

I think I'm old, I have no idea who Jeremy Renner is.
  • MichelleB1427
    Options
    I think michelle rodriguez is hot, a lot of people disagree with me... I'd let that b*tch kick my *kitten* any day.

Agreed! =) I am straight... but hey, I would love to meet that girl.
    What about Megan Fox?.... In my opinion she looks fake... All around. Personality and everything.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Kristen Stewart. I can not stand the way she looks. She has exactly one facial expression!

Ditto! Robert Pattinson is not cute either! I really wished Stephenie Meyer would have chosen better actors.

She should start with writing better books, and worry about the actors later. :tongue:
    Did the author actually get a hand in choosing the actors? I always thought the movie studio took complete control once a book was purchased for screenplay adaptation.....

She didn't have a say in the actors. The director of the first movie did. And the susequent directors had no choice. And her book "The Host" was really good.

George Clooney (looks like a sleezeball), Johnny Depp (needs a bath). Jessica Biel.
  • sdsongster
    sdsongster Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson.
  • liss125
    liss125 Posts: 77
    Options
    Jeremy Renner.
    I don't see it. A bunch of my friends think he's hot, I don't even think he's cute.

Yeah, that guy, too.