The "others think he/she's hot" but I think EWWWW

Options
oregonzoo
oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
Adam Levine- Probably has more diseases than the monkey in Outbreak. Plus sings lame songs.
Brad Pitt- Good genetics cannot cover up the fact like he looks like he STINKS.

Add your own!

Replies

• cathleencan
    Options
    I think Adam Levine is sexy, but I think Brad Pitt looks/acts like a douche lol.

Can't think of anyone that I disagree with others on in regards to hotness! Maybe I will later now that I've been thinking about it.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    For me its Angelina Jolie & Kim Kardashian. Honestly I don't see anything sexy about Angelina aside from her lips while for Kim, sorry to say but her behind doesn't look natural.
  • jly33403
    jly33403 Posts: 49
    Options
    Robert Pattinson. He was cute in Harry Potter, but since then I dont think he's good looking at all.
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Robert Pattinson. He was cute in Harry Potter, but since then I dont think he's good looking at all.

+1

as for brad pitt, I cannot hate on him because of everything he did for new orleans post-katrina.
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Heh, has to be Kim Kardashian. Nothing about her looks real.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    me too, i dont really care about Robert pattinson!
  • xarge
    xarge Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Channing Tatum, I fail to see how he is hot. He's just another guy for me. Probably because his acting never appealed to me except for Pretty Boy in Public Enemies.
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    Agree with Adam Levine and Robert Pattison. Adding Matthew McConaughey. I can't stand him and avoid everything involving him in the slightest role.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Kristen Stewart. I can not stand the way she looks. She has exactly one facial expression!
  • JessigirlJb
    JessigirlJb Posts: 656
    Options
    Lmao!!
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Kristen Stewart. I can not stand the way she looks. She has exactly one facial expression!

Ditto! Robert Pattinson is not cute either! I really wished Stephenie Meyer would have chosen better actors.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    angelina jolie and jessica alba...nothing for me
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

+1
    +2
    Also a lot of people are going to hate this..but I don't find Ryan Gosling attractive. There's something about him that creeps me out a little bit.
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options

Ditto! Robert Pattinson is not cute either! I really wished Stephenie Meyer would have chosen better actors.

She should start with writing better books, and worry about the actors later. :tongue:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

She should start with writing better books, and worry about the actors later. :tongue:
    Did the author actually get a hand in choosing the actors? I always thought the movie studio took complete control once a book was purchased for screenplay adaptation.....
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Agree with Adam Levine and Robert Pattison. Adding Matthew McConaughey. I can't stand him and avoid everything involving him in the slightest role.

he also doesn't wear deoderant. He prefers his "natural" scent.
    Maybe that's why he runs without a shirt? He thinks he'll sweat less?

All Iknow is that greasy leer just says "sexual predator"
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Jeremy Renner.
    I don't see it. A bunch of my friends think he's hot, I don't even think he's cute.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie isnt pretty to me, Zoe Saldana is too skinny, Kourtney is cuter than Kim, and Jennifer Hudson looked better thick.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    angelina jolie and jessica alba...nothing for me

Jessica Alba...she tries too hard sometimes but naturally she's dope

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSn6HAcdU0ERjMSqCGitQDqjUBygC_oiW3GrJIHs1mWAt8QZ4F

OK i suck at pictures but Jessica is fine
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    I like Adam and Brad, I think they are pretty sexy for white boys. As far as Angelina and her lips Black women have had those lips for centuries and its no big deal and the same with Kim and her *kitten*! lol. NOthing special. Ill take Hugh Jackman any day! But he has to be the Wolverine :tongue: