The "others think he/she's hot" but I think EWWWW

Options

Replies

• mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Kristen Stewart. I can not stand the way she looks. She has exactly one facial expression!

Ditto! Robert Pattinson is not cute either! I really wished Stephenie Meyer would have chosen better actors.

She should start with writing better books, and worry about the actors later. :tongue:
    Did the author actually get a hand in choosing the actors? I always thought the movie studio took complete control once a book was purchased for screenplay adaptation.....

According to Meyer's site, she did chose actors. :)
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Kat Dennings, Christina Hendricks, JWOWW, Kellie Pickler, Miley Cyrus, Katharine McPhee, Lake Bell, Zooey Deschanel, Taylor Swift, Anne Hathaway, Kristen Stewart, Blake Lively, and Olivia Munn. To name a few.
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    For me its Angelina Jolie & Kim Kardashian. Honestly I don't see anything sexy about Angelina aside from her lips while for Kim, sorry to say but her behind doesn't look natural.

they proved it was real in one of the episodes!!
  • socalsweetheart87
    socalsweetheart87 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the attraction to David Beckham... he looks like any guy walking down the street to me.... of course he does have abs for days but many other men have that too.....
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Kat Dennings, Christina Hendricks, JWOWW, Kellie Pickler, Miley Cyrus, Katharine McPhee, Lake Bell, Zooey Deschanel, Taylor Swift, Anne Hathaway, Kristen Stewart, Blake Lively, and Olivia Munn. To name a few.

i agree with all but Kat Dennings...she's like cute and ugly at the same time, its a weird attraction
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Kristen Stewart. I can not stand the way she looks. She has exactly one facial expression!

Ditto! Robert Pattinson is not cute either! I really wished Stephenie Meyer would have chosen better actors.

She should start with writing better books, and worry about the actors later. :tongue:
    Did the author actually get a hand in choosing the actors? I always thought the movie studio took complete control once a book was purchased for screenplay adaptation.....

According to Meyer's site, she did chose actors. :)
    oh wow...then yes, I agree she chose badly!
  • Jess207
    Jess207 Posts: 90
    Options
    :huh: I don't see anything pretty about Cameron Diaz. She has a smashed looking nose and a strange mouth. Do men really find her pretty? I don't get it
  • kt1280
    kt1280 Posts: 19
    Options
    Jennifer Anniston. I mean, I like her as an actress (especially as Rachel Green) and she's just an average pretty, but a lot of my guy friends have her at #1 on their list. I don't get it. I don't get it at all.

OH! Same with Sandra Bullock!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    johnny depp. he creeps me out.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I think Brad Pitt wasgood looking when he was younger and still doesn't look bad for an almost 50 year old

I 100 percent agree with Adam Levine not being hot. I also don't see what the fuss is over Channing Tatum, he has a great body sure but such a weird shaped head. I also think Taylor Lautner is gross. He just looks weird. And Gronk. Love the guys ability to drive through a defensive line like its nothing but he's just not hot.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Robert Pattinson...in New Moon when he took off his shirt, I sat there silently pleading for him to put it back on :sick:

Angelina Jolie...no thank you

Kristen Stewart...is she capable of closing her mouth all of the way? Or is the horrid acting so powerful that it spews out, making full closure of her mouth impossible?
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Brad Pitt..gross.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    BrettPGH
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Also Ryan Reynolds
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    johnny depp. he creeps me out.

he's another member of the "smelly club". PLUS I'll bet he just drives around with corpses in his car.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Also Ryan Reynolds
    oh see I think Ryan Reynolds is attractive.

But a dumb attractive. He always has this startled look on his face, like my guinea pig.
    Like he was just goosed or something.
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    BrettPGH

You're just jealous!
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    nah i cant be jealous of myself!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Kate Hudson... good looks just doesn't make up for personality... or lack thereof.
  • dizzydi1968
    dizzydi1968 Posts: 564
    Options
    Tom Cruise, megawatt smiles doesn't make up for him being just plain little!!