The "others think he/she's hot" but I think EWWWW

Options

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    George Clooney (looks like a sleezeball), Johnny Depp (needs a bath). Jessica Biel.
    I'm with you on Clooney.....he does NOTHING for me!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Snookie,--, Tia Tequilla, Paris Hilton, ...

Does anyone actually think these three are attractive?
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Neither Brad Pitt nor Johnny Depp appeal to me at all. They both just look dirty. I'm sure there are others but those two come to mind first. As for women, I can't think of any that I totally despise although I don't get the whole Twilight obsession. Cold dead vampires do not appeal to me either.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Justin Bieber (to like her, i mean him, i should be either lesbian or a teenager lol)

Yeah, but I'd totally do his dad though!

ornh3r.jpg
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Nobody understands my weird "crush" on Steven Tyler... and I don't think Liv Tyler is pretty at all............ lol
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Justin Bieber (to like her, i mean him, i should be either lesbian or a teenager lol)

Yeah, but I'd totally do his dad though!

ornh3r.jpg

haha yeah, the dad is hot!
  • zgochenour
    zgochenour Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Rihanna
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Meatheads. Some women, my best friend included, think the more muscle the hotter. I think a man with no neck is unattractive.

And probably has a small penis.
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    Kat Dennings, Christina Hendricks, JWOWW, Kellie Pickler, Miley Cyrus, Katharine McPhee, Lake Bell, Zooey Deschanel, Taylor Swift, Anne Hathaway, Kristen Stewart, Blake Lively, and Olivia Munn. To name a few.

I agree with all of these!!! I have girl crushes on Maggie Gyllenhaal and Scarlet Johannson myself :blushing: As far as guys go, any guy that's the typical "Hot White Guy" (blonde, blue eyed, beefcake-y) is repulsive to me. Just not my thing at all. Give me a normal sized, brown eyed, brunette guy any day :D
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Kristen Stewart. I can not stand the way she looks. She has exactly one facial expression!

Ditto! Robert Pattinson is not cute either! I really wished Stephenie Meyer would have chosen better actors.
    Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. Eww.

Whoever did the casting for Snow White and the Huntsman is an idiot. Who actually believes that Kristen Stewart is more beautiful than Charlize Theron?! Nutso!!!
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    Meatheads. Some women, my best friend included, think the more muscle the hotter. I think a man with no neck is unattractive.

And probably has a small penis.

ahahaha YES!!
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Taylor Lautner--I just don't get it. Yes, a nice body. But his squinty eyes and odd features just make me think, "Really?" Take away the body and look at the face. Blah.
    Kristen Stewart-She was named as one of the sexiest women. Again, really?! Take away all the makeup and she is just a normal looking, average girl. By no means sexy, in my opinion!

Ok, I just realized I pulled two Twilight character names. Could be that I just watched a Hollywood story about them...but I still stand behind it :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Nobody understands my weird "crush" on Steven Tyler... and I don't think Liv Tyler is pretty at all............ lol

My niece is 11 year's old and has a huge crush on him lol.
  • sabusby
    sabusby Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Athletes? People who are super fit?

They're all very talented, of course but:

Michael Phelps (being pretentious doesn't help him any)
    Jillian Michaels. She has a nose like a gorilla. It haunts my dreams.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    George Clooney (looks like a sleezeball), Johnny Depp (needs a bath). Jessica Biel.
    I'm with you on Clooney.....he does NOTHING for me!

I used to like Clooney when he was in ER....after that, meh.
  • liss125
    liss125 Posts: 77
    Options

I get it. I think Liv is beautiful, though.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i agree with the robert pattinson and kristen stewart thing. i just don't get it. and the other guy in those films that played the werewolf- hot bod though.

the kardashians, hiltons, brad pitt, channing tatum. actually most 'hot' celebs are overrated.but it's still nice to browse!

my fave at the mo is randy orton. his eyes are a bit close together, but his thighs look like they could crack walnuts!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Athletes? People who are super fit?

They're all very talented, of course but:

Michael Phelps (being pretentious doesn't help him any)
    Jillian Michaels. She has a nose like a gorilla. It haunts my dreams.
    I call Phelps a "butthisface".
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Robert Pattinson, Tom Cruise, Rihanna, Jared Leto

Those are the really "Eww" people for me but with most of the current celeb crushes, I don't really see the appeal, i.e. Tom Hardy, Tom Hiddleston, etc. Not "Eww" but I don't get it, either.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Robert Pattinson. He was cute in Harry Potter, but since then I dont think he's good looking at all.

+1
    +2
    Also a lot of people are going to hate this..but I don't find Ryan Gosling attractive. There's something about him that creeps me out a little bit.

Same here with both of them. Robert Pattinson looks stinky. And Ryan Gosling...I just don't get it.