Getting married 2/28/15. Goal: 15lbs

Options
I'm getting married in 7 weeks and need to lose a little. A few years ago I lost 40 lbs and have since gained 26.6 lbs back (have lost 4 since the beginning of he year) so I would really, in total like to lose another 22.6 lbs but I don't think that's realistic before the wedding. Wedding goal 15 lbs in a little over 7 weeks. Eek!

Replies

• adelem86
    adelem86 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fabulous goal to lose the weight for. you can do the full 22.6lbs easy I reckon. I did a six week hard core detox and lost over a stonne. Happy to support you if you need it. Just add me :0)
  • shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome, congrats on your upcoming wedding. I am down 125 pounds in the last year. Your goals are totally doable. Without some crazy fad diet, pills, wraps, or surgery. I just sent you a message and friend request.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Won't that mess with the tailoring of your dress? You don't really have enough time to lose it before getting it altered, since they'd need a month (at least). :( You would have to lose all of it in 3 weeks.
  • gabicush
    Options
    Thanks guys! I have my first fitting on 1/19 then I'll have a couple more after that. My dress shop can do a 1 week turnaround. Plus the dress I ordered was a bit snug ( I was in between 2 sizes)
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    gabicush wrote: »
    Thanks guys! I have my first fitting on 1/19 then I'll have a couple more after that. My dress shop can do a 1 week turnaround. Plus the dress I ordered was a bit snug ( I was in between 2 sizes)

Oh that's good news! 15 might still be high, but you can always try :)
  • trianglevision
    trianglevision Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose 15lbs for my wedding! I'm shooting for a pound a week so I will be right behind you!
  • gabicush
    gabicush Posts: 4
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose 15lbs for my wedding!

At least you have a little more time! I slacked too much! :#
  • gabicush
    Options
    I did sign up to do a half marathon 2 weeks after the wedding so (hopefully) the training will help me drop a few