30 Day Shred, who's in?!

Options

Replies

• Mandz1984
    Mandz1984 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. Took 1 day off over Easter, but back at it today. My right foot is giving me a lot of trouble though. I don't know what I've done but it hurts a lot and the jumping in level 2 is making it much worse. I'm going to try icing it tonight and see if it helps.
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    First day back on it since Good Friday for me, as been away and full of a cold, but I thought I'd try sweating it out and I don't feel any worse anyway. So it's the 16th day since I started but actually ends up being only Day 10 - (my 2nd day on level 2). I'll keep it up from now on!
  • bunnybeth14
    bunnybeth14 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Back on track today, did the week 3 run 1 of c25k! Gotta try and fit in the shred before dancing tonight!
  • maria_dlg
    maria_dlg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i am in! i just got it :)
  • trolleydolly70
    trolleydolly70 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Day 2 L2- first day back since Easter, and boy did it hurt!!. Can only do modified everything!!! :noway: Not really enjoying L2 at all! :((

Tomorrow is another day,

Good luck guys.
    T
  • mishtoit
    mishtoit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a 85 day count down, trying to lose quite a bit of weight before my 30th at the end of July, great to know others are starting today to! Lets keep each other motivated x
  • louiseei
    Options
    Day 11 for me, 3rd on Level 2. Finding the last lot of strength moves tough, but the twisting plank move at the end, supposed to be a killer doesn't feel like it's doing anything - maybe I'm doing it wrong. The only thing it seems to hurt is my knees!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Day 6/ Level 2 here and DOWN ANOTHER POUND at Weigh-In!!!:love::blushing:

(and so close to ONEDERLAND I can see the gates!)
  • louiseei
    Options
    Done day 12 yesterday (my 4th day on Level 2) still finding the last strength circuit a killer. my knees are REALLY sore today so going to give the shred a miss, been for a swim and doing my C25K instead, back on it tomorrow!
  • trolleydolly70
    Options
    Guys, level 2 is killing my knees!! I've had to stop. :sad: Will continue the workout when I'm back from my trip.

Good Luck
    T
  • louiseei
    Options
    Day 14 done, my 6th time on L2, think I might give L3 an outing this week, as L2 is battering my knees. Anyone know if L3 is just as bad on the knees please?
  • Mandz1984
    Mandz1984 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've had to stop as I might have a stress fracture in my right foot. Haven't shredded since last Monday I think. Bad news is my foot still isn't any better. Not as swollen but still have a lot of pain. Good news is taking a break has lead to me loosing 2 pounds. Think my body needed a rest.

Good luck to all of you still going, you're doing great!
  • trolleydolly70
    Options
    Day 14 done, my 6th time on L2, think I might give L3 an outing this week, as L2 is battering my knees. Anyone know if L3 is just as bad on the knees please?

Let's hope not!!. Using the gym at the moment, (cross trainer), and burning more kcal's. Will finish the shred at a later date, just a shame it wasn't within 30 days! :sad:

Good luck
    T
  • louiseei
    Options
    Day 15 for me, moved on to Level 3 - I think I prefer it to level 2 to be honest - maybe I was ready for a change.
  • Roraboosh
    Roraboosh Posts: 18
    Options
    Doing mine now :)
  • Nottm1984
    Nottm1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 and could use some motivation! I ache less today than I did yesterday though I found it harder to complete the workout...maybe because I knew what was coming!! I'll join in this thread if that's ok?

On Level 1 the first set of 321 is the hardest so bear that in mind as you push through :)

Good luck!

Sounds like we're in the same boat! I completed day three this morning, and boy did I not want to put that DVD on! Thankfully my other half was there to encourage me with talk of "just think how chuffed you'll be with yourself after you've completed 30 days" I found it a lot harder today, and still having to take a 10 second breather during the first set of cardio (I pause and continute, but still not able to power on through yet) Hoping to get through the first lot of cardio with no pausing by the end of the week!

Good luck everyone!
  • louiseei
    Options
    I did Day 15 yesterday (my first on L3) and zumba in the evening, but my knees are so wrecked after L2 that I'm going to rest for a couple of day so I'm not like an OAP climbing the stairs. Might go for a jog later , but going to leave the shred till Saturday I think.
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to say I hit day 16 today - over half way there!! I really do not like Jillian. She's so smug with her awesome body and stupid shoulder killer circuit 3. I need to see results NOW. Is anyone seeing major changes? My legs shrunk during L1 but nothing seems to be changing with L2 although my strength is vastly better.
  • louiseei
    Options
    I'm happy to say I hit day 16 today - over half way there!! I really do not like Jillian. She's so smug with her awesome body and stupid shoulder killer circuit 3. I need to see results NOW. Is anyone seeing major changes? My legs shrunk during L1 but nothing seems to be changing with L2 although my strength is vastly better.

Not really for me in terms of visual changes - so far I did 8 days on L1, 7 on L2 and 1 on L3. I've lost an inch off my waist and my weight went up, then back down! BUT similar to yourself, I feel fitter - I did a zumba class last night following a 3 week break and it felt so much easier than before so I'm happy with that.
  • livingnow28
    livingnow28 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started this morning! I will be glad to do it with you!:happy: