Does my calorie calculation sounds correct? Please help!

Options
2»

Replies

• SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    "I don't measure my food"

Then we are done here, right?

There can be no further meaningful progress based on you guessing what's going on. Guessing doesn't count.
  • sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    "I don't measure my food"

Then we are done here, right?

There can be no further meaningful progress based on you guessing what's going on. Guessing doesn't count.

Like I mentioned :) its not possible because of the choices I have. And it worked for me till now. I really do not believe you need to measure your food to lose weight, sometimes you just have to be a little smart :)

Weightloss isnt really my goal, I was just rechecking with everyone about my lifestyle change. As of today morning I am 110.7 lbs , I really do not think weightloss should be my goal but fat loss should be.

I don't think I should be judged just because I am doing it a little differently than others. :P Frankly, (for this comment you can judge me all you want) all the food scale and stuff are too first world. (Grabs a bowl of popcorn and waits for bashing) :P
  • Jams009
    Jams009 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    It's perfectly possible to lose weight without weighing and measuring food, it's just less efficient.

Just eat less or exercise more until you lose weight.
  • tracyledyard
    tracyledyard Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow! Sorry to see a couple negative remarks regarding your journey... Geez. I agree with the guy who said to stick with your current revised plan and progress monitor. Body measurements might be a better thing for you to measure than weight especially since your goal is to lose inches. Good luck!! It will be slow but I bet you'll see an increase in your fitness level as you ramp up the intensity of your routine.
  • sola24
    Options
    Jams009 wrote: »
    It's perfectly possible to lose weight without weighing and measuring food, it's just less efficient.

Just eat less or exercise more until you lose weight.

I completely agree with you. I do not want to define my lifestyle by numbers. For some this might be perfectly normal, for me its not :) People are different.
  • sola24
    Options
    Wow! Sorry to see a couple negative remarks regarding your journey... Geez. I agree with the guy who said to stick with your current revised plan and progress monitor. Body measurements might be a better thing for you to measure than weight especially since your goal is to lose inches. Good luck!! It will be slow but I bet you'll see an increase in your fitness level as you ramp up the intensity of your routine.

Yes, :) I am sticking to my plan for sometime. I was actually training 7 days a week and that kinda tired me out. Now I am going to increase intensity on weekdays and take rest on weekends :) Hopefully the inches will melt away.