View my motivational transformation!!! Ask me anything I'd love to help and will add those who post!

Options
Fit_4_life_502
Fit_4_life_502 Posts: 49
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Weight lifting changed my life!!! r318no8bhz5z.jpg
21qx9nxogux3.jpg
zr14q1b8qcnp.jpg
r9z9k0f5t8cn.jpg
q8eh99i5wiml.jpg
m6jto7a2v778.jpg
ukxpx9poycqv.jpg
56qf09wgpplz.jpg

Replies

• jordanify
    jordanify Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic. My biggest struggle is staying motivated, i know what works but somehow I lose focus
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    jordanify wrote: »
    Congratulations! You look fantastic. My biggest struggle is staying motivated, i know what works but somehow I lose focus

Thank you, I had that problem as well. But as of the new year I started watching fitness videos everyday before going to the gym. It really gets you hyped!!
  • Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    Thank you
    EAK_09 wrote: »
    You look great! Congrats!

• Pinktitanium2013
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Looks like you have access to a good gym, must be nice:)
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Wow! Is it wrong that I think your butt is fantastic? Very motivational.
  • Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    Yes I love my gym!!!
    Looks like you have access to a good gym, must be nice:)

• Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    Lol not at all
    BinkyBonk wrote: »

• Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    Thank you
    You look awesome!

• Renee0887
    Renee0887 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic! My biggest problem is staying motivated....I have a wedding coming up in Sept so I need all the help I can get!
  • Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    Thank you
    Lol not at all
    BinkyBonk wrote: »

• snookey16
    snookey16 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing!
  • Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    Thank you
    snookey16 wrote: »
    Congratulations, you look amazing!

• Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    I watch motivational videos before I go to the gym and download new music that helps.
    Renee0887 wrote: »
    Congratulations, you look fantastic! My biggest problem is staying motivated....I have a wedding coming up in Sept so I need all the help I can get!

• ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Mind sharing your gym routine?
  • Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    I train a different body part each day for example legs one day, chest, arms, shoulders, back and then full body. So I train 5- 6 days a week. I want bigger legs so I do a little of legs each day and then have on full leg day. I do 4set and 15-20 reps of everything. Hope this answers your question.
    ripemango wrote: »

• ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I train a different body part each day for example legs one day, chest, arms, shoulders, back and then full body. So I train 5- 6 days a week. I want bigger legs so I do a little of legs each day and then have on full leg day. I do 4set and 15-20 reps of everything. Hope this answers your question.

What exercises (is that what you call it when lifting weights) and how many pounds, for example on your leg day.....if ya don't mind sharing :)
  • Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    Yeah so for example my leg day starts off with 4sets of squats 95lbs for 12 reps, 85lbs for 15 reps, 75lbs for 20reps , and then 55lbs for 30 reps. I do low weight and heigh reps on everything I do. That's how I burn fat and stay lean while building muscle. Then I follow with 16lb walking lunges. The length of a basketball court long ways for 4 sets. I then go to deadlifts only 50 lbs 4sets same. Next is leg press usually 180-160 lbs since my body is already pre exhausted.next I do about 5 other leg machines and they are for only 3sets. My leg day is very long so I do my calfs the following day. I also do a few leg exercises everyday when I walk in the gym. I just choose my favorites and that is a typical leg day for me

What exercises (is that what you call it when lifting weights) and how many pounds, for example on your leg day.....if ya don't mind sharing :)

• sarah184
    sarah184 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing, this is the body shape I want to achieve! A lot of hard work and dedication :)