Confess...

Options

Replies

• NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    that I needed, and took, a nap instead of cleaning house. No guilt, either.
  • redhead_che
    redhead_che Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I confess I let furniture get a way too dusty before I resort to having a "cleaning day"
  • NJGamerChick
    Options
    I confess I let furniture get a way too dusty before I resort to having a "cleaning day"

Me too... and as long as the kitchen and bathroom are clean and I have fresh sheets, it doesn't matter so much to me, either. Everything else can wait for me to have the energy and drive.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    For breakfast I had a Luna bar & coffee ..... lots of Thai food for lunch ..... an entire LARGE bag of Salt & Vinegar potato chips for dinner with 2 glasses of icea tea ..... wish I had more chips ...... yes, I went to the gym, but it'll barely make a dent B)
  • mariagfonseca
    mariagfonseca Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It annoys me to see girls that have come a long way to loose weight only too show every after picture like they are sex objects. I give the girls props for becoming healthy.
  • mariagfonseca
    mariagfonseca Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Not on this community. I am talking Instigram.
  • redhead_che
    redhead_che Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I spend too much time watching Netflix. So many seasons of Grey's Anatomy, too little time...
  • ola130
    ola130 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    spend to much time on FB
  • mildratebusili
    Options
    I get stage fright.

Me too, but love to play guitar live. It's quite paradoxical really.

:D Oh my!!. I thought it was only me, whenever I play live, l close my eyes and pretend I am in my room alone.
  • lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    i drink ranch..
  • Dared2Evolve
    Dared2Evolve Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    I ate a bit too unhealthy today. I'll make it up tomorrow.
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I am into kinky sex...50 shades kinky.
  • SassyMoonbeams
    SassyMoonbeams Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I put the bomp in the bomb bah bomp bah bomp as well as the ram in the rama lama ding dong.

I've been dying to thank you in person man, you made my baby fall in love with me
  • SassyMoonbeams
    SassyMoonbeams Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My confession is that I own probably over 300+ bottles of nailpolish. No joke.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    ^ Some people just jump straight into relationships, instead of dating.

they were my best friends for years.... so didn't go out on dates.... but I also meant dates as in... when you are with your partner...they have NEVER taken you out on a date night or to a restaurant or the cinema or even a drink! etc... lol which kinda sucks :joy:
  • NJGamerChick
    Options
    My confession is that I own probably over 300+ bottles of nailpolish. No joke.

Oooh! My collection is probably working its way up to that. I love painting my nails!
  • NJGamerChick
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I confess that most times breakfast consists of coffee with creamer. Something about eating solids first thing makes me ill for the day since I've not been a breakfast person since ever.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm in love...... with a particular truffle.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I like the smell of my farts.