View my motivational transformation!!! Ask me anything I'd love to help and will add those who post!

Options
2»

Replies

• crawdaddy0
    crawdaddy0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yeah so for example my leg day starts off with 4sets of squats 95lbs for 12 reps, 85lbs for 15 reps, 75lbs for 20reps , and then 55lbs for 30 reps. I do low weight and heigh reps on everything I do. That's how I burn fat and stay lean while building muscle. Then I follow with 16lb walking lunges. The length of a basketball court long ways for 4 sets. I then go to deadlifts only 50 lbs 4sets same. Next is leg press usually 180-160 lbs since my body is already pre exhausted.next I do about 5 other leg machines and they are for only 3sets. My leg day is very long so I do my calfs the following day. I also do a few leg exercises everyday when I walk in the gym. I just choose my favorites and that is a typical leg day for me
    ripemango wrote: »
    I train a different body part each day for example legs one day, chest, arms, shoulders, back and then full body. So I train 5- 6 days a week. I want bigger legs so I do a little of legs each day and then have on full leg day. I do 4set and 15-20 reps of everything. Hope this answers your question.
    Mind sharing your gym routine?

What exercises (is that what you call it when lifting weights) and how many pounds, for example on your leg day.....if ya don't mind sharing :)

Awesome. Very inspirational!
  • wanabefit2016
    wanabefit2016 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing !
  • Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    Thanks girl, I know you can do it
    sarah184 wrote: »
    Amazing, this is the body shape I want to achieve! A lot of hard work and dedication :)

• Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    Thank you
    Wow you look amazing !

• lillianmadrigal
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful! Great dedication rewards you big time. What did you do for protein?
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Yeah so for example my leg day starts off with 4sets of squats 95lbs for 12 reps, 85lbs for 15 reps, 75lbs for 20reps , and then 55lbs for 30 reps. I do low weight and heigh reps on everything I do. That's how I burn fat and stay lean while building muscle. Then I follow with 16lb walking lunges. The length of a basketball court long ways for 4 sets. I then go to deadlifts only 50 lbs 4sets same. Next is leg press usually 180-160 lbs since my body is already pre exhausted.next I do about 5 other leg machines and they are for only 3sets. My leg day is very long so I do my calfs the following day. I also do a few leg exercises everyday when I walk in the gym. I just choose my favorites and that is a typical leg day for me
    I train a different body part each day for example legs one day, chest, arms, shoulders, back and then full body. So I train 5- 6 days a week. I want bigger legs so I do a little of legs each day and then have on full leg day. I do 4set and 15-20 reps of everything. Hope this answers your question.
    Mind sharing your gym routine?

What exercises (is that what you call it when lifting weights) and how many pounds, for example on your leg day.....if ya don't mind sharing :)
    Thank you for going into such great detail. I appreciate it. Have a great Sunday!
  • khayLachance
    khayLachance Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    O my gosh! You look great girl! Pls help me to be motivated like you

• Fit_4_life_502
    Options

It helps that my other half trains with me everyday. We motivate each other and he taught me everything I know about weight training. He use to be a personal trainer and now does body building to stay in shape. So if you can get someone to train with you, it will definitely help!

• Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    And thank you

• Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    Thank you, I drink low carb protein shakes by Labrada, I eat steak, chicken, thinly slicked pork chops, and egg whites.
    You look absolutely wonderful! Great dedication rewards you big time. What did you do for protein?

• Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    Thank you
    Wow you look amazing !

• kcerrillo
    kcerrillo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Can I have ur butt? Lol girly got back!! Great job!!
  • Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    Lol thanks
    kcerrillo wrote: »
    Can I have ur butt? Lol girly got back!! Great job!!

• verapedroso
    Options
    You look great congrats and thank you for all the tips :)
  • Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    Your welcome thank you
    You look great congrats and thank you for all the tips :)

• Salem291
    Salem291 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats .. u look absolutely amazing ^_^ just give me some time then I'll be as fit as you, but what u have achieved is impressive and it's motivating to see good results ...
  • Fit_4_life_502
    Options
    Thank you and yes you will!!
    Salem291 wrote: »
    Congrats .. u look absolutely amazing ^_^ just give me some time then I'll be as fit as you, but what u have achieved is impressive and it's motivating to see good results ...