Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Stripeymitten
    Stripeymitten Posts: 74 Member
    Anyone can add me, I'm new (again) and 2015 is going to be my year (and yours!)
    Will introduce myself shortly.
  • macaulays
    macaulays Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Hi guys!!. I am always looking for extra motivational support. Feel free to add me :) (*)
  • hello world!! im sheila 23 and 135 pounds i want to loss almost 14 kilo..looking for a motivational weightloss buddy..pls feel free to add me up..lets kill all the fats away..! God bless us!!
  • Hello! Im almost 45 and for my birthday present to myself is to weigh 135.Im 5'3 and that will put me in my BMI range.I get tested for diabetes (Im prediabetic) in 2 weeks. I have lost 20lbs since Aug. I have a very stressfull life and I turn to food for comfort. Its a habit Im trying to break. Looking for some friends for motivation...All things are possible with God!!!
  • Vido_P
    Vido_P Posts: 93
    ME ME ME ME!!
  • Hii there!!im new my goal is to lose 30 lbs
  • LucyDorsey691
    LucyDorsey691 Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2015
    Hello! I am not new but I just created a new MFP because I was getting a lot of creepers. Don't add me if you are a creeper :disagree: But otherwise, PLEASE DO!!! :smiley:

Oh and PS
    I am 5'3 trying to lose about 30 more pounds of fat. I just finished 2 months of stronglifting and now I am doing Elite Body 4-Week Trainer to start losing the extra fat and show off those muscles!!!
  • linja84
    linja84 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi anyone can add me if they would like thanks
  • Lilith8984
    Lilith8984 Posts: 69 Member
    Feel free to add!!
  • sezzy76sarah
    sezzy76sarah Posts: 5 Member
    feel free to add me and help me to keep me on track :D
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    come say hi if you want to add me, would be good to chat ;p
  • hayleylou85
    hayleylou85 Posts: 14 Member
    Need to get back on track this year. I successfully lost weight with myfitnesspal a couple of years ago. About 60lbs. But I've gained about 20 back and I want to shift it by my 30th birthday in May. Hoping to add new people to offer encouragement and give me motivation to log every day
  • dpaden25
    dpaden25 Posts: 99 Member
    ADD ME!! I LOVE seeing food diaries, and they help me with ideas of my own!
  • Hello! I am having trouble adding friends on my phone but please feel free to add me! I have been on and off MFP for about three years now and I am determined to stick with it this time! I am 5'5 and weigh 140 on a good day, I am not overweight but I am carrying around a lot of extra weight on my belly and am just really trying to shed 10-15 pounds and tone up my body. I am looking for motivated friends to provide support for each other on here and help hold each other accountable. I feel like if I have friends able to look at my diary its going to really help keep me on the right track! Please feel free to contact me or just add me :smile:

• adrake611
    adrake611 Posts: 18 Member
    Anyone can add me.
  • aniicam
    aniicam Posts: 15 Member
    Hello! i'm needing some friends to keep me motivated! so feel free to add me! :D
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    still accepting on friends. Let's do this! You folks motivate me!
  • hrtunstall
    hrtunstall Posts: 49 Member
    Yes, I want more friends!
  • alyci
    alyci Posts: 50 Member
    Looking to lose about 40 pounds and looking for friends.