Packers vs Cowboys

Options
mscheesy77
mscheesy77 Posts: 171 Member
Hey!!! So what time do the COWBOYS play next weekend??!! Bahaahahah!!!! :D GO PACK GO!!!!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    I like the Pack better than the Boys. Pulling for the Pack next week too, but that's gonna be a tough one to try to win.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ckmnacln
    ckmnacln Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hoping for a Colts/Packers Super Bowl!!!!!
  • mscheesy77
    Options
    ckmnacln wrote: »
    Hoping for a Colts/Packers Super Bowl!!!!!

Same here!!! But the next game coming up will be good
  • mscheesy77
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    I like the Pack better than the Boys. Pulling for the Pack next week too, but that's gonna be a tough one to try to win.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Thank you!!! 75% Rodgers vs 25% seahawks QB!!?? Wow. Those are some numbers... They're picking Pack over Hawks
  • chuck636
    chuck636 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    What a catch/no catch by dez Bryant!!!
  • ckmnacln
    ckmnacln Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    My hubby is a huge Packers fan and I was born a Colts fan (lol). We always said we would throw the biggest party ever if they both made it. But yeah next week is going to be insane!!!
  • chuck636
    Options
    I hate seahawks with a passion (rams fan) and patriots are a bunch of cheaters that have our 01 superbowl trophy, but I'm afraid that's who's going :(
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'm a Pack fan in Seattle, help me!
  • chuck636
    Options
    bonniejo wrote: »

Good luck...seahawks fans are obnoxious
  • tannatannabobanna
    tannatannabobanna Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I hate this thread
  • ourtruelovewillneverdie
    Options
    I hate this thread

Agreed...Ravens for me
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Packers are the best from a guy from the Milwaukee area...they played their hearts out today...Dallas is a good team and Romo has redeemed the knocks on him...the dez catch/no catch wasn't the only play in that game so people need to cool it...by the way by the rules it was no catch! B)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Jets fan here... GO COLTS!!!
  • chuck636
    Options
    bmiller211 wrote: »
    Packers are the best from a guy from the Milwaukee area...they played their hearts out today...Dallas is a good team and Romo has redeemed the knocks on him...the dez catch/no catch wasn't the only play in that game so people need to cool it...by the way by the rules it was no catch! B)

Never said it was the only play it was just an incredible physical play, catch or not the play was cool...as much as of like to see the packers win next week,even you can say with Rodgers 100% its a coin flip...look at week 1 and neither team was playing well, but the way he looked today I'd say the odds are heavily favored to the seabirds... Especially at home
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    chuck636 wrote: »
    I hate seahawks with a passion (rams fan) and patriots are a bunch of cheaters that have our 01 superbowl trophy, but I'm afraid that's who's going :(

I'm a packers fan but from the rams area as well so they are my second favorite.. Are you from the stl area?
  • chuck636
    Options
    Ya 30 mins south of stl...hillsboro
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options

Never said it was the only play it was just an incredible physical play, catch or not the play was cool...as much as of like to see the packers win next week,even you can say with Rodgers 100% its a coin flip...look at week 1 and neither team was playing well, but the way he looked today I'd say the odds are heavily favored to the seabirds... Especially at home

I really don't have much faith that the Packers will win...they did a good job today but they really don't match up well against the Seahawks who are probably the elite team in the nfl right now...will take a herculean effort next Sunday! :'(;)
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    bonniejo wrote: »

Don't feel bad. My brother is a Packers fan who lives within shouting distance of Gillette Stadium. He even has his Packers stock certificate framed and on his wall at work.

He will never not be a Packers fan. He was born in Green Bay and the doctor who delivered him moonlighted on Sundays as the Packers team physician back in the old days of the NFL when the teams did not have their own medical staff. (I was born and raised elsewhere in Wisconsin but have been a lifetime Packers fan too)

• chuck636
    Options

I really don't have much faith that the Packers will win...they did a good job today but they really don't match up well against the Seahawks who are probably the elite team in the nfl right now...will take a herculean effort next Sunday! :'(;)

I'm with ya...I hope they go into Seattle and shut em down...shut that crowd up quick!
  • mscheesy77
    Options
    ckmnacln wrote: »
    My hubby is a huge Packers fan and I was born a Colts fan (lol). We always said we would throw the biggest party ever if they both made it. But yeah next week is going to be insane!!!

Oooooh girl!!! I can't wait for that game too!!! The already beat the Pack on day one :(:\ ... BUT... I HOPE THIS TIME THE PACK GETS REVENGE ON THEM. I'D RATHER IT BE US AND THE COLTS TOO!! :D GO PACK GO!!!