Lost 60 and have kept off for 6 years!

Options
Here's a before and after pic! The first is from when I was 18 and now I am 24...message/ add for tips and support on healthy weight loss and maintaining! :)indwod2efb76.jpg

Replies

• Kendall2006
    Kendall2006 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Linzer140fit
    Linzer140fit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Look at you enjoying the prime of your life in tip top shape! You will look back and have no regrets. You go girl!!
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss & maintaining that loss... you look fantastic! :)
  • jdevergillo7
    jdevergillo7 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Great Job!

Thanks so much :)
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    Look at you enjoying the prime of your life in tip top shape! You will look back and have no regrets. You go girl!!

Aww thanks so much! Happy Monday :)
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    Congrats on the loss & maintaining that loss... you look fantastic! :)

Thank you!!!!
  • Slinky92
    Slinky92 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Way to go!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    Slinky92 wrote: »
    What an inspiration! Way to go!

Aww thank you!!!!
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!!!! Keeping it off for that long is so impressive!
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keeping it off for 6 years puts you in an elite group. Not many people can do this. Congratulations. You look beautiful and very happy!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    curvymomo3 wrote: »

Thanks so much!!! Weigh ins every week def has helped a lot to stay on track
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    curvymomo3 wrote: »

Thanks so much!!! Weigh ins every week def has helped a lot to stay on track
    Fantastic job! Keeping it off for 6 years puts you in an elite group. Not many people can do this. Congratulations. You look beautiful and very happy!

Thank you!!!!!
  • ProjectEm
    ProjectEm Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    So awesome! This is definitely an inspiration to me!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    ProjectEm wrote: »
    So awesome! This is definitely an inspiration to me!
    Thanks so much!!
  • _L_A_
    _L_A_ Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I love hearing stories from people who are maintaining! :D You've done amazingly! Well done for keeping it off too!

I'm not quite at maintenance yet, but I have lost 3 times now and regained the first two times! This time does feel different though! I'm confident I can keep it off this time!

It's interesting that you say weighing every week helps, I find the longer I don't weigh in for the more likely I am to start slipping into bad habits... I think weighing every 1-2 weeks would be the best for me in maintenance! I was going for once a month the last time I tried maintaining and I don't think it was right for me!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    Larcher91 wrote: »
    I love hearing stories from people who are maintaining! :D You've done amazingly! Well done for keeping it off too!

I'm not quite at maintenance yet, but I have lost 3 times now and regained the first two times! This time does feel different though! I'm confident I can keep it off this time!

It's interesting that you say weighing every week helps, I find the longer I don't weigh in for the more likely I am to start slipping into bad habits... I think weighing every 1-2 weeks would be the best for me in maintenance! I was going for once a month the last time I tried maintaining and I don't think it was right for me!

Thanks! At one point I was weighing in daily but that got a little obsessive for me and made me crazy ...because if I gained one pound which was Prob water weight I would get discouraged...now once a week works well for me and keeps me on track and my head not going crazy! Lol
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on keeping it off. I've found maintaining/re-losing the last 5-10lbs over and over to be really discouraging. I'm glad there is hope for those who stick with it. :)
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    wbandel wrote: »
    Congratulations on keeping it off. I've found maintaining/re-losing the last 5-10lbs over and over to be really discouraging. I'm glad there is hope for those who stick with it. :)

You can do it!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!